CDIH

Full Version: Lollapalooza is BACK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Holy shit! So far this is the best lineup I've ever seen for it. I never went to any of the others, but this is one I will NOT be missing.

Lookey here!
What's in Holmdel NJ? Is that the PNC?
Yep...that's the PNC...I hate going to shows there....especially on the lawn... Undecided
maynard, you have really got your finger on the pulse
HOLY FUCK!!!!!!

I AM SO THERE!!!
Hmm, might go to see 3 of the bands, but Ozzfest is more intruiging because I finally get to see Cradle of Filth live
jane's addiction is reason enough for me to go to this show. :thumbs-up:
WBK, you're a fucking jerkoff.

I'd like too see EVER band at this show. At least the lineup right now. The Donnas are also fuckin great. :thumbs-up:
<div align="center"> [Image: f_times.gif] </div>

Edited By WhackBagKid on 1046796363
I heard Jerry Garcia is dead. Can anyone confirm this?
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:-(
there there
[Image: F013.jpg]
WBK, stop he's fragile.

I'm definitely going to check this out. Holmdel's PNC Bank Art Center (we still refer to it as the Garden State Arts Center before it went corporate) used to have a much better lawn area. Once they expanded seating and took away alot more of the lawn space it made lawn seating really suck. Back in the day I thought the best seats in the house were the lawn, you were close and you could stretch out comfortable on the lawn. The best part was it was only 5 minutes from my house, from my friend's house we could walk there. If we didn't have tickets to the show we could sit on my friend's lawn and hear the shows.
no need to sit through incubus. that's when you should be walking around checking out all the booths.
Undecided i kinda like Incubus... well, their older stuff at least...
Pardon Me is a great song, but the rest of their shit is just boring.
Quote: i kinda like Incubus... well, their older stuff at least...

that was their only good stuff
Incubus is a band that has alot of talent, but all their stuff sounds too much alike. And their stage show was kinda boring. Undecided
I liked Incubus when I saw them at the first Family Values tour, but then they changed their style completely and began to suck
Pages: 1 2