CDIH

Full Version: What Do You Do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm sitting at work, managing projects for different business systems at a big pharma company in Princeton. Somehow I find time to post here frequently during the day. I do a bunch of different things, sometimes I work with different departments and get them to work together to get projects off the ground, other times i'll be arranging to have outside contractors come in and setup an application. I'm also a part-time pseudo rock star and CDIH assistant administrator/jack and gonzo's flunkie.

So, what do you do?
I am Batman.
You are [Image: icon16.gif]
Yes, that makes you my boy wonder.
...i'm a slacker :thumbs-up:
<-------king of all slackers! :thumbs-up:
I am a DBA (without the actual certification), programmer, financial analyst for an insurance company in Manhattan. I spend way too much time reading/posting here than I should...but as long as I get my work done on time....nobody is the wiser :burnfucker:
I'm an astronaut.
Quote:<-------king of all slackers! :thumbs-up:
pffft... you don't see me changing no diapers Rolleyes
But Moron, who changes your diapers???
...the same guy who works on your spaceship :fuggin:
moron....i've been "retired" for several years now. i was painting part time at night with sluggo out of sheer boredom.

<span style='font-size:22pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=steelblue)>i am the imperial supreme slacker!</table></span>

Edited By LZMF1 on 1046884992
site print manager for Lucentz main head quarterz in Murray Hill
don't post nearly az much az i uzed to
our site size has gone from 2,200 to 4,200 inhabitantz in less the a year with all the satellite locations closing
time doez fly by here
be here 10 yearz in July
program
Quote:i am the imperial supreme slacker!

Typing it big and bold and with a glow won't make it come true
STFU groupie :fuckoff:
A real slacker would have just typed it

You went through all the motions of making it big and bold like that, not to mention the second spent giving it the glow
i felt that it needed that extra oooomph!
I real slacker would care about the ooomph but not acctually take the time to give it the extra ooomph
I think I can give you a run for you money on that slacker thing. I do nothing. All day. Every day. I have no job, I'm done with school. I decided to take a very extended vacation from both, so I just sit around masterbating and talking to you freaks all day. :bouncer:
Pages: 1 2 3