CDIH

Full Version: Prove how smart you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Using very industry-specific technical and condescending language describe something about your major or job that is completely over the heads of anyone who's not involved in it.
That doo-hickey licks a little wobbly. If I take this thingy and use some Elmer's Glue it should make eveything okey-dokey.
Huh?
Danked Wrote:That doo-hickey licks a little wobbly. If I take this thingy and use some Elmer's Glue it should make eveything okey-dokey.
i just fell outa my chair laughing at that babble
:roflmao:
To speak intellectually is a small percentage of the vast qualities that might have been performed to the best of your knowledge. As for me, speaking the non-specific language dedicated to my job would leave me empty handed in cashflow, as well as wearing a dunce cap on my head. General Ledger and cash receipts would be foreign words and I would have to spend money to get my taxes done. Smile
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Danked Wrote:That doo-hickey licks a little wobbly. If I take this thingy and use some Elmer's Glue it should make eveything okey-dokey.
What? I used to work at a day care center. :bouncer:
Danked Wrote:What? I used to work at a day care center. :bouncer:
now im scared
Danked Wrote:
NaughtyAngel Wrote:
What? I used to work at a day care center. :bouncer:
A REAL picture of Danked....

[Image: baked02.jpg]
Which brings it right back to Tommy Chong....

the funney circle of life is complete.
I used to work with a ravishing young female who I was desirous to engage in coitus with.
I'm smart enough to know that my job is boring and no one wants to hear about it in technical language or otherwise
Hello, they call my name is Bill
I am a heat removal expert. :p
I am going to refrain from speaking about my job. I will not talk in technical terms because I work in computers. With the advanced computer knowledge of many members here, if I was to speak in technical terms about computers, it would just draw them out to speak geeky about computers, thus then defiling this thread. So, to preserve the original topic of this thread, and prevent it from being moved to the Uber Geek forum, I will refrain.
Maynard Wrote:I work in computers.
Wait, that makes you smaller than Grump then......HAHA, Gaynard is a midget too.
Metalfan Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:I work in computers.
Wait, that makes you smaller than Grump then......HAHA, Gaynard is a midget too.
At least he didn't say he works under desks like you do Smile I guess there aren't many highly technical ways to describe being a professional cock smoker :blow:
Bondgirl Wrote:At least he didn't say he works under desks like you do Smile I guess there aren't many highly technical ways to describe being a professional cock smoker :blow:
HAHA, Metal finally got caught!
Maynard Wrote:HAHA, Metal finally got caught!
I think he wanted it that way..he was dying to come out of the closet
???
Cunt-Twat Wrote:???
Now were you trying to post the face? Or were you trying to post 3 "?" ?
Pages: 1 2 3