CDIH

Full Version: I've got a guy on the outside... - ...who can get stuff...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok... now everybody shhhh... [Image: icon16.gif]...but pay attention... i know this guy on the outside & i can get you practically anything you need... well, within reason, of course...

anyway.... as a sign of my good faith, i'll leave all of you some goodies to divide up amongst yourselves.... here's a carton of Marlboro Reds, my slightly used copy "Fear & Loathing..." & a box of Tojan Latex Condoms.... now please, don't fight over anything...there will be plenty of stuff available... just pool your resources, decide what you really want & i'll be back to get everyone's complete shopping list... and remember... hush-hush... :poke:
** ahem **
pssstt.....chocolate....don't forget the chocolate, man...
i'll have sex with female inmates (provided they can supply me with a picture of themselves and i approve first)
I accept bribes... :lookatme: :lookatme:
Quote:** ahem **
oh... excuse me Officer Goat... did you drop this ;-)
[Image: money.jpg]

...it must be yours... no one else has a need for money in here.... perhaps you should go to the Executive Suite & count it... you know... just to make sure it's all there... :fuggin:
Quote:i'll have sex with female inmates (provided they can supply me with a picture of themselves and i approve first)
pffft! Confusedneak:
I'm probably not "good enough" for you, Keyser-poo.....

Quote:I accept bribes... :lookatme: :lookatme:
How about a nice hot poker up the jacksie? :firebounce:
actually, I was gonna offer up my services to help bring in the contraband - all I would ask for in return would be some :fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin:

and yes, all my $$ is still there, locked up in the Executive Vault :thumbs-up:
Luna... this is the best i could do under the current conditions... sorry

[Image: chocolate-bunny.jpg]
what's that Shadow... bad HTML skillz??? Rolleyes

...now scramm before i get my brute squad to pound you into ketchup.... :poke:
actually I did that link right...I wonder why it didn't work...

I'll Just use the ib Code...
Rolleyes doesn't the fact that there are like 6 people in the Hole & not one of them has replied to you topic, tell you anything... you can't really be that dense, can you???

...now go play someplace else so the adults can talk...

***note to goatweed - if he continues this sillyness, please toss him in Cell #2... there'll be something nice mixed in with your check again this week... thanks goat :thumbs-up:
Quote:Luna... this is the best i could do under the current conditions... sorry
[Image: chocolate-bunny.jpg]
:loveya: :loveya:
slim jims
and cherry pop tartz

Quote:i accept bribes
how about a nice shank mofo
we don't make dealz wif <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>da Man!!</span>

Edited By DGW on 1046972768
Tomato boy... target=new should have been target="new"

Dumbass :disappointed:
ahhh... for Mr. DGW...

[Image: slimjim.jpg] ...and some... [Image: 1046972953231_poptart_cherry.gif]
Quote:<a href="http://www.cdih.net/cgi-bin/TheBoard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=8;t=5927" target="new">I've got something you all want...</a>

EDIT: I put the "" in...still didn't work...

Ahem... Rolleyes
huh? Whatchou talkin bout?
so whatz the cost
i have to fine ladies in the cell with me
or you could have Skitch
im pimpin in this cell mofoz
Quote:huh? Whatchou talkin bout?
Your shit is broke...
Pages: 1 2