CDIH

Full Version: ...the true hnic is here - Lent is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone. This looks like yet another place for me to waste time! I'm gonna enjoy may stay here.
i liked k1d and laz better...

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Feb. 21 2002 at 2:39
Quote:...the true hnic is here
Well, we don't want any "niggers" here. If you want to be a "human being" then thats fine. But if you want to be a "nigger", keep that shit at that other place.
im gonna smack you for putting your pics on in a zip folder
And in other news...Property values decrease, murder, rape robbery, welfare fraud and drug addiction increase at CDIH.net.
Buttmunch Wrote:And in other news...Property values decrease, murder, rape robbery, welfare fraud and drug addiction increase at CDIH.net.
I thought all those things went up when we invited Gonzo?
there goes the neighbor hood.
IkeaBoy Wrote:there goes the neighbor hood.
What the fuck did I just say? Huh?

Faggit.
FU Buttmunch
Buttmunch Wrote:

Faggit.
Like calling Ikea a faggit isn't a given. Rolleyes
Buttmunch Wrote:

Faggit.
do you think I read what others wrote? I wasn't in the mood to make another "Lent <3 spears" joke.
Quote:...the true hnic is here

I think Sean might have to object to that.
do we have super secret "board parties" here where we charge admission??
No but one thing is still the same. We point out your blatant homosexuality constantly.
lent Wrote:do we have super secret "board parties" here where we charge admission??
it sucks u got here late, we made all those jokes already
Quote:the true hnic is here

The last dark fellow who had that attitude wound up deleting his own account and running away like the spoiled cunt he is.

As for our super secret parties, well, FTL really doesn't approve of such things so yoiu need to discuss such things with him.
Quote:the true hnic is here

Head Nigger in Chinos???
Hey, thats great. Now finish my fucking laundry.
Sephiroth Wrote:Hey, thats great. Now finish my fucking laundry.
Hey thats irony. An oriental guy telling someone to do his laundry. but if you used dry cleaning instead of laundry, it was have been teh funneyer
Hey now don't you know i am the HNIC Confusedpits:
Pages: 1 2 3