CDIH

Full Version: Goldberg in WWE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Most of the major wrestling sites are reporting that either a deal is done or close enough to being done that it might as well be done with Goldberg.

So now will the Rock drop his match with Austin since he was the one lobbying for Goldberg? Or will Goldberg fill the gap on Smackdown?

Personally, not having watched WCW in its prime (or after) I am not too familiar with Goldberg. I am kind of excited that he is coming in after all the talk and rumors. It will be interesting to see what goes down.
Assuming he has signed, I would think he would go straight to Smackdown! and fill the void left by Angle being out for a year - Lesnar needs someone to wrestle at WM and I read ti was between Goldberg and Benoit. I would personally like to see Benoit over Goldberg, but as we all know McMahon tends to favor the big guys, especially in big situations such as a WM PPV.
YES

WE HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS EVEN MORE IMMOBILE THAN BIG SLOW

WHAT A FUCKING BRILLIANT SIGNING

Seriously, WWE is better off without Goldy
Put Benoit with Brock and give the people the match of the decade, the match people have waited a lifetime for, Goldberg vs Gillberg :banana:
:disappointed:
*sits and waits for WBK to post*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The match of the century

[Image: g_gillberg.jpg]

vs

[Image: goldberg-bill05.jpg]

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :-D :-) :thumbs-up:
Oh dear god make it stop
I wouldn't wanna see that on Velocity :crackhead:
i am kidding about that match but how funny would it be goldberg doing his first promo on raw or smackdown and than gillberg comes out and challenges him to a match and than goldberg does one spear and the match is over in about 5-10 seconds
why arent you the head of the creative team for WWE?
i couldnt do any worse than the current product of gerwitz and stephanie.
I'm guessing that next week on Smackdown, Brock will beat Angle with help from Goldberg. This will upset brock about getting help and the 2 week feud will begin resulting with a lesnar win at XIX.

Or I could totally be wrong and nothing remotely even close happens Undecided
Quote:i couldnt do any worse than the current product of gerwitz and stephanie.

he has got a point there Undecided
Quote:goldberg does one spear and the match is over in about 5-10 seconds

This would be different than 90% of his WCW matches how?
Quote:This would be different than 90% of his WCW matches how?

it would be different in that he never wrestled Gillberg in any of those matches.

sorry, I couldn't hold back :-(
Gillberg held more gold than all of the jobbers they had Goldberg demolish week in and week out
It'll be a short term fix, I would like to see goldberg but it will wear off in a little bit. It's just a short term fix.

With austin back, raw is in good shape for the future. Yet smackdown which was so strong a couple months ago is on the flipside, especially with angles coming departure.

Goldberg will fill in a small void, he'll be gone in less than 6 months though.

For all his pompusness, the rock is still an amazing entertainer as he has proved in the last few weeks. He's at the top when it comes to getting reactions and cutting promos. Hogan will be gone soon, rock will be gone soon, angle is gonne be gone, smackdown is the one in desperate need now.
The thing is you really cant bring goldberg in and have him lose real fast, he has to do what he did in WCW to make him popular, let him crush guys for a while before you get the brock/goldberg showdows, which is what I would love to see. Vince can use Goldberg properly, and besides it would be nice to see a jew finally get some credit in the WWE.
Pages: 1 2