CDIH

Full Version: The Last Song You Sung
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ah... your vehicle. Besides the shower, it is perhaps your only chance during the day to be alone. So you crank the radio and sing along to some shitty song as bad as you want to. There's no shame in singing along to T.A.T.U. or Avril Lavigne when it's just you in the car. Who's gonna know? :-D

However shameful it may be, what was the last song you can remember singing along to when you were alone in the car?

-Not too shameful, but I was belting out Sweet Home Alabama this morning on the way to work. I did not do the song justice. :crackhead:
Don't know why.
on my way upstairs five seconds ago i was singing that new missy elliot song
...i crooned out pretty much the whole "Paul's Boutique" album today while driving around... :thumbs-up:
I'd like to see Moron bust out a few rhymes
When I went to get lunch today, Audioslave - Like A Stone.
I sang along with "Serve the servants" the other night on my way home from the bar...
Quote:There's no shame in singing along to T.A.T.U. or Avril Lavigne when it's just you in the car. Who's gonna know?

We are, you just told us

Mine was "Back Down" by 50 Cent as I was driving home
Bowling for Soup - Girl all the Bad Guys Want
and
Chevelle - The Red (I do some kick ass harmony)
what: love at first sight by kylie minogue

where: the dressing room at the gap while trying on pantalones.

yeah, i made some people giggle...when i heard them i just sang louder, then walked out like nothing happened.
Bounce, System of a Down
I'm Too Sexy - Right Said Fred ;-)
My friend drives around singing along to Appetite for Destruction in an opera voice. Try it sometime, it really works.
i was humming the theme song of Busom Buddies
Joel song i know
my life
Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow - picture
I heard one of their songs, it was good

Rabbit Run. Eminem
R. Kelly - Ignition(Remix)
On the way to work this morning it was Oldies.

Chubby Checker - Twist and I don't know who does it but 'Sugar Pie Honey Bunch.'
Danke Schoen in the shower this morning just like Ferris Beuhler
The only time I get to really listen to music is in the car, so, mark me down for "Silvio" as last song sung on the highway.
Pages: 1 2