CDIH

Full Version: Random sigs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a few of us, keyser, me, VG, etc..... use random sig servers. we dont all use the same one yet since the last skin change none of them have been displaying properly. Jack keeps saying that its our servers but i find it hard to believe that all of our different servers stopped working at the same time. any clues as to what the real problem is?
You suck?
i hope your spaceship breaks down and you get sucked into a black hole and regurgitated right into the middle of imploding star!
That's just silly.

Black holes are formed by imploding stars and everyone knows that even time can't be "regurgitated" from a black hole.
none of that explains why random sigs dont work
The answer is entropy.

So what's the question? Only this: Why do things happen the way they do, and not in reverse?

For example:
When you drop an egg on the floor, it breaks. But dropping a broken egg on the floor doesn't cause it to become whole.
A new deck of cards comes with all the cards in order. Shuffling them mixes up the cards. Now take a deck of cards that's mixed up and shuffle them. The cards do not come back to their original order.

Pick up a can of air freshener and push down the button. The air freshener spews out of the can and spreads out around the room. Now try gathering up the air freshener and putting it back in the can. Doesn't work, does it?

You put ice in a drink to make it colder. You trust that when you do this, your drink will get colder while the ice gets warmer, and eventually melts. Pouring water into a cold drink won't cause the reverse of this process to occur. That is, when you pour water into a cold drink, the water doesn't freeze while the rest of the drink gets warmer.

The shuffling of a deck of cards, the spray of an aerosol can, the flow of heat from warm things to cold things, the breaking of an egg; these are all examples of what physicists call " irreversible processes" . They occur very naturally, but all the king's horses and all the king's men can't undo them.

Practically everything that goes on in the universe is irreversible. (In the technical, " physics" sense, that is. Don't read anything politcal, philosophical, or sociological into that last statement!) But why are all these processes irreversible?

The answer is entropy!
i use a random sig and it works fine. so there
i've been able to see keysers too
sometimes you can see keysers, sometimes not. same with me and VG.
I'm guessing it's a scuzzi problem.
you are quickly falling into the gomez pattern of funny.
Hey dumbass. The problem is what I said it was when they stopped showing up. Netfirms doesn't allow hotlinking anymore.
No other servers have problems. Just ours.
Quote:Hey dumbass. The problem is what I said
1. we never dicussed this
2. the problem is always what you say.

Quote:Netfirms doesn't allow hotlinking anymore
then why does it work half the time?
just turn off the sigs, then you won't have to worry
or use another host site.
thanks for the tip! :thumbs-up:

Rolleyes
I have the sigs turned off, it was weird at first, but it's much less distracting without the pictures

I miss the avatars, I might put them back on
Some of mine don't work cause they're broken links. I have to do some sig housecleaning to fix it.
i changed servers and hosts.
i AIMed jack on the matter and this was his response:

CDIHJack: I honestly don't know what to tell you Arpi... I dont know why it doesnt work
arpikarhu: bastard
CDIHJack: lets just blame it on Keyser and Gomez.. the skin idea was Keysers anyway.
arpikarhu: ok
Pages: 1 2