CDIH

Full Version: SUPER KARATE MONKEY DEATH CAR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Feel my skills, donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey, donkey.

Edited By Danked on 1047528480
I see someone has partaken of the weed tonight
Jimmy has fear? A thousand times no!
Bad clown making like super American car racers... I would make them sweat! War! War!
I never doubted myself for a minute, for I knew that my monkey strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the oppulence of buffalo . . .
dung
i don't get it... :clueless:
Have you ever heard the expression, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade and then toss it in the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you the oranges you asked for in the first place?"
Is it cold in here or are you wearing an anatomically correct bra?
Frodo was a paranoid gnome...
It's like taking your daughter to the fair and buying her cotton candy and winning prizes for her. Then you get on the Ferris Wheel and she wants to make out.
Jimmy James, Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Threads like this make me wish we lose the war.
Duct tape was invented a long time before you were born by somebody really smart. The end.
Glorious sunset of my heart was fading. Soon the super karate monkey death car would park in my space
SECRET OF MANAGEMENT
#1-Measure twice, cut once.
Nobody cares how beautiful the souflee is when the appetizer is turds in a blanket.
#437-It's hard to fly with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.
is this newsradio stuff?
its been sooooo long Undecided
SECRET OF MANAGEMENT
#2-No shirt, no shoes, no service.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5