CDIH

Full Version: When did being a pr become a different culture? - Another silly question.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the fuck did being a Puerto Rican become a different cultre?

I grew up with this girl who was just like the rest of us whitey's in the old nieghborhood. She used to use the same language like the rest of us all the time. Ricans were spic drug dealers that fucked up our parks and shit. She was just a little bigot like the rest of us. She was just a Italian white trash.

Then, the little whore gets knocked up by a PR drug dealer. No, really, we all got our weed from this shitneck. All of a sudden, the lil italian princess does a 180 and is trying to convince us that Puerto Rican's are white like the rest of us and they are just a different cultre. She even adopted the PR accent and the teeth sucking and gum popping.

I really don't fuckin care who people sleep with. It truely is none of my buisness. But, i do care when people start some phoney, half assed bullshit about who they are. she was mad cool when we were growing up. Now she just iritates the ever loving shit out of me. The whole different cultre thing just grates my fuckin nerves. If this is true, then Felix Trinidad is the darkest white guy I have ever seen.

So, is a Puerto Rican a different race or cultre? I really believe it is a different race. They don't ask about your fuckin cultre on job aplications, they ask about your ethnic fuckin background. and I do believe that Hispanic is right there on the damned list along with white.
The only difference between a mexican and a puerto rican is 1 dollar an hour in labor.
GonzoStyle Wrote:The only difference between a mexican and a puerto rican is 1 dollar an hour in labor.
Thank you for your insight and putting it so elequently. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Puerto-Ricans sure can fuck up parades faster than mexicans, I'll tell you that.

See you folks at the St. Patricks day parade. :confused:
Sean Cold Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:The only difference between a mexican and a puerto rican is 1 dollar an hour in labor.
Thank you for your insight and putting it so elequently. :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
I try my best, good day sir.
<center>[Image: roach.gif]

Actually, I have heard darkies say that spics are really black.

So maybe they are not (see above) but rather -

[Image: chameleon.jpg]</center><font color=white>

Edited By SLASH on Feb. 22 2002 at 11:23
Do we even have an PR's on the board?
GonzoStyle Wrote:Do we even have an PR's on the board?
That would help, wouldnt it?
Sephiroth Wrote:That would help, wouldnt it?
Let's not go overboard.