CDIH

Full Version: i just want to thank the weather..... - for fucking me in the ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i'm spending a nice morning in philly with the man. we wake up around 11. i call my boss to see if he cancelled today's softball game. because it was supposed to be really crappy out.

he says no, it's pretty nice up in the city, so it's still on.

so i'm like ok, call me as soon as you hear anything.

i was supposed to spend a lovely day in philly. doing all sorts of things with the man. but i had to leave at 1pm to head back up here for work. i leave as late as possible. i figure if the boss calls me, i can just turn around & head back down.

no dice. i make it all the way home. i get into my house, change for work & as soon as i step out my door it starts to hail.

WHAT THE FUCK.

THANK YOU FOR WAITING TIL I GOT HOME TO CANCEL WHEN YOU KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE LIKE THIS YESTERDAY!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR RUINING MY DAY :fuckoff:
Did the man happen to take any pictures of you that you'd be willing to share? [Image: icon7.gif]
you're gone right past Keyserland and are heading straight for Ron Red Dog territory
:lol:
Quote:so i'm spending a nice morning in philly with the man.
Quote:i just want to thank the weather....., for fucking me in the ass

So I'm guessing the weather was getting sloppy seconds... :poke:
Its 98 degrees and rising in my pants. ©Danked
Quote:So I'm guessing the weather was getting sloppy seconds...

so perceptive

Quote:Did the man happen to take any pictures of you that you'd be willing to share?

you already saw the two that he was willing to part with
i'll bribe him with dillinger ticket
I only saw one pic! :-(
the closet one is included
Did the weather at least toss your salad first?
eeew
same shit different day.

thanks a lot. :fuckoff:
So is weather the petname you gave Hybrid?
hardy har har
i hope yah got a kiss first
Quote:hardy har har

I thought it was quite witty as well, glad you agree
actually it was.

but i don't think he's gonna like that too much when he gets back here.

Edited By drusilla on 1047757722
I don't think he'll mind, I can do no wrong in Hybrid's eyes

Afterall, I was the only one who kept talking to him after he stopped posting

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->except for you jews, but like he said you don't count<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
WHATEVER!!!!
Pages: 1 2