CDIH

Full Version: this is fucking wrong!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
if this a board for the members, run by the members then how come only jack gets the big name thingy. i want the big name thingy!!!
in all seriousness, jack is starting to get a bit of a god complex.
Too fucking bad. Its a moderator/admin only thing.
I have a Jack complex.
typical. you guys are really starting to think this place is all about you. jack especially!

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1047757313
... remember that movie Lawnmower Man, when Jeff Fahey became God?
oh man, that movie scared the crap out of me

i wanna see the movie where jim carrey becomes god
Quick! Someone call me a nazi and I'll throw you in a cell!
I have a dirty secret about me and that movie, but I'll save that for a special time.

Anyhoo, Jack is Jeff Fahey.
:-o
:fuggin:

Edited By Weird NJ on 1047757795
Quote:[Image: wow.gif]

This has something to do with my dirty lil secret.
Quote:Edited by Weird NJ on Mar. 15 2003,2:49 pm

i saw it you called danked a nazi :bouncer:

:-o tell me tell me tell me
Quote:if this a board for the members, run by the members then how come only jack gets the big name thingy. i want the big name thingy!!!
in all seriousness, jack is starting to get a bit of a god complex.

Stop whining!

Edited By Baker on 1047758611
i hope you're not talking to me donky lips
I corrected it.
i think jack has done alot of good for this board, dont get me wrong, but he is definitely starting to let the admin thing go to his head. you can see it in the way he always uses the cell as a threat. he may be joking but it shows that he is always thinking about it. he is turning into a bully and is acting like a fascist. this name thing is just another example of him trying to set himself apart from the rest of the membership that he claims to be a part of. i, for one, think it stinks.
i want the big name!
Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
SWEET!!! :bouncer: :banana: :bouncer:
i got a big name thingy!! not my name , but beggars cant be choosers!!!
I aim to please.
hey!!! where did it go. fucking elitists!! this sort of mod bullshit, even as a joke is exactly the shit that killed the other board. it started out as a joke at first and just kept building. you know i am telling the truth. so keep telling yourselves that its just a joke and not the same thing. those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6