CDIH

Full Version: Disk Cleanup - Simple Question, I hope...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope there's a simple answer for this. About two weeks ago, my disk cleanup feature stopped working. Did I turn something off? Could I have turned something off?

Thanks!
sounds like the CPU in the user module is bad. i would be willing to bet it has never worked properly.
Wow. And I was expecting, "It must be a scuzzy problem." Rolleyes
Yeah, me too. I was relieved.
thought i would mix it up a little
You're so crazy.
no, irritating, remember?
Oh yeah. Now, back to my question....
i cant make it any plainer, you are dumb. that is the problem. :thumbs-up:
Well thank you so much for clearing that up. I hope you won't be offended if I wait for other answers.
thats what a dumb person would do, so i expect no less. :thumbs-up:

you might want to also check that you didnt turn off anything in scheduled tasks in your accessories menu
Are you using Norton Utilities? Do you have Norton Utilities?
No Luna, no Norton Utilities on this PC.
Alrighty then, listen to Mr. Karhu then.
check your scheduler. its in accessories/system tools
I did. There's nothing scheduled. Nothing ever was scheduled. I've never been in there before.
then schedule it for the future and it will start performing the task you want
Why/how will that work if it won't work when I do it manually? It used to work.
i was wrong, you arent dumb. i am insulting dumb people around the world by calling you dumb
Why is that? Because I'm asking a question about computers? I don't see why/how SCHEDULING it to perform a task will do anything different than if I MANUALLY tell it to do it. I think that's a legitimate question. So sorry if you find that dumb.
Pages: 1 2 3