CDIH

Full Version: I was wondering........... - O&A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering where the two asses went. I haven't heard hide nor hair from them. I found this in my favorites. Might bring a laugh or two. Might remind us where we came from.
Quote:Sorry folks, there's really nothing to see here. But I will tell you what happened, and hopefully some of you will get to read it before <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.opieanthony.com">http://www.opieanthony.com</a><!-- w --> redirects to <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.overthelimit.com...">http://www.overthelimit.com...</a><!-- w -->.

I'm sure some of you saw diceisgod's thread about the AWFUL T-Shirt Hell ads, and where that thread went. I even went so far as to ban myself as a statement - a statement which fell on deaf ears.

This, to me, was a major problem. I mean, if I were running a site, and an admin banned himself, I might want to have a lil chat with him about it. Not Froy. Not a word.

So, I was already planning to leave, resign my admin role, which I did last night - now that the forums have been deleted, so has the thread, but it did exist, and as you can see, I am no longer an Admin. How I'm sending this PM to all, official.... my lil secret.

Why did the forums get deleted?

Anthony.

Yes, Anthony from the show. Anthony as in Opie and Anthony. That Anthony.

"Huh?" you ask.

Anthony decided to pull his power trip again. As usual. Comments were made about Roger, and her little incident with Spaz. I still don't know whether it actually happened - all I know is that in an IM with me last night, she danced around the subject so as not to deny it. Make your own assumptions.

Anyway, comments were made. Unbeknownst to everyone but the moderators, when Anthony was de-modded, he was specifically given the power to still be able to delete threads. This was his demand of Froy, non-negotiable.

Anthony deleted four threads last night. I believe only one or two had comments about Roger - the rest were mostly about the ol' Froy subject. But Anthony deleted these threads.

As my last Admin act, I did a few things:

-Moved all four threads back to Off-Topic from our "Recycle Bin".
-Removed Anthony's ability to delete threads.
-Coded a loophole so that the four threads in question could not be deleted by anyone - not even Froy.

I then posted my resignation thread in Off-Topic, and I was done.

Anthony got pissed. Anthony called Froy, very pissed. Froy woke up, and got on the board. Froy found that he could not delete these threads, and asked me why. I told him that I coded it as such, and I can't fix it, as I have resigned. Froy then asked me to take down the board completely. I told him that I no longer have access to that (neither does Vin or Jeff, our hosting company took it away from us for whatever reason). Froy asked me to rename the main page, I told him that people browsing inside the forums would not be affected by this.

Froy then took it upon himself to delete every forum on this message board.

All because Anthony had a hissy fit.

Your hero, your show personality, is a fucking fraud. He can bash anyone he wants on his show, but god forbid someone cracks a joke about his girlfriend. And her.... I won't even get into that, let's just say she thinks she's some major celebrity because she's banging a minor one. I'd show you all her lovely IM conversation with me, but that would be silly.

So, rather than stand up to Anthony, rather than maybe changing the name of the message board to remove all traces of "Opie and Anthony".... Froy decided to cave in to Anthony's threats of lawsuits, and he deleted your board.

Thanks for reading. Those of you who know how to contact me, will. I'm sure.

No need to reply to this PM, I don't know that I'll read it.

my new name tag is cool!
it's allright - I do like the sleek look.
gomex designed it. he is an artistic genius! My pal Jack hooked me up! He rocks!
everybody stop and look at Baker for a second!! he needs some attention...............ok, that was enough. back to what you were doing.
WOW! that one made me laugh........... a little.
go arpi, it's your birthday..
i am en fuego today!!!!!!!!!!!
Can I poke him a few times with a stick and see if he giggles?
please do
:poke:
why dont you hook yourself up with a sweet new name logo and give it to our buddy Jack?
<------ Still not leaving!
Stand your ground, Baker - don't let 'em get ya down!
did i dream the last six months? is it still last year?
:poke:

The pillsbury doughboy giggles when he's poked, why aren't you giggling?
Any one got the link to dead aim?
Quote:did i dream the last six months? is it still last year?
Go back to sleep Roseanne. (Not a fat joke)
Ahh the memories...
Pages: 1 2