CDIH

Full Version: Wrestlemania Thoughts and Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
<marquee>Women's Championship</marquee>
Jazz vs Victoria vs Trish Stratus
-Jazz wins the title.

Undertaker and Nathan Jones vs Big Show and A Train
-Undertaker and Nathan Jones win to keep Undertaker's undefeated streak alive in Wrestlemania. Nathan Jones turns on Undertaker after match and leaves him lying in his own blood and joins Paul Heyman's group.

<marquee>Cruiserweight title</marquee>
Matt Hardy vs Rey Mysterio
-Rey Mysterio wins the title because Shannon Moore screws up and costs matt hardy the title.

<marquee>WWE tag team championship</marquee>
Los Guerreros vs Team Angle vs Chris Benoit and Rhyno
-Team Angle retains the belt after Rhyno turns heel and Gores Chris Benoit.

Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho
-Chris Jericho after Shawn Michaels getting double teamed from Y2J and Christian gives up to the Lion Tamer because his back cannot take anymore.

<marquee>WWE Heavyweight championship</marquee>
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle
Brock wins title and than turns heel. Continues to kick the crap out of Kurt Angle. John Cena makes the save for Kurt.

<marquee>World Heavyweight title</marquee>
HHH vs Booker T
Booker T wins belt with help from Goldberg who spears HHH allowing Booker T to get the win. (It is being reported Goldberg has signed. Will either debut at Wrestlemania or the night after and is supposed to be on Raw. Has real life feud with HHH. That is why I think he interferes here.)

<marquee>Match 20 Years in the Making</marquee>
Hulk Hogan vs Vince Mcmahon
Hulk Hogan wins. Real American plays for the crowd. Hogan retires on top.

<marquee>Who is the Superstar of the Decade</marquee>
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Rock
-The Rock wins with help from Eric Bischoff and his reported new bodyguard Kevin Nash. Thus starting a feud of Kevin Nash vs Stone Cold.

Possible Extra matches or possible Heat match:

Test vs Scott Steiner
Scott Steiner with a distraction from Stacy who becomes Scott Steiner's new freak.

Winner gets a title shot at Lance Storm and and Chief Morley
RVD and Kane vs the Dudleys
RVD and Kane win. Dudleys put RVD through a table.
I hope they let Angle win and then he just relinguishes the title on Smackdown.
I think Hogan wins but gets screwed somehow.
I thought the Undertaker had never lost at Survivor Series. Maybe I'm wrong.
I think Michaels will beat Y2J.
Undertaker is undefeated at Wrestlemania. HBK really cannot go too longer. jericho needs a big win to put him back in the title picture. If my predictions are accurate, I see Rock leaving, Austin fighting Bischoff and Kevin nash. I see HHH wrestling Goldberg. They will save Austin vs Goldberg to Summerslam or even next years Wrestelmania. And I see Booker T vs Chris Jericho with HBK taking some time off
I don't see Angle relinquishing the title, even the wwe isn't that stupid

Having Brock beat him and then go beserk after the match and nearly cripple him will make for a much better situation later on.

First it gives you the option of bringing Angle back as a face

Second it gives you a good set-up for another Brock vs Angle match
I thought Angle can't wrestle ever again after his surgery.
Angle is out at leat a year as he undergoes neck surgery.
I thought he had the same problem Austin had?
i hear its the same surgery that rhyno and benoit and austin had...a year off, then back to in ring work if all goes well
I like your picks, they seem good, and I would love to see goldberg do what you think, Its about time he is actually wrestling again. Give things a new outlook.
This should be a really fun 4 hours - I almost forgot it was on this weekend!
Quote:I like your picks, they seem good, and I would love to see goldberg do what you think, Its about time he is actually wrestling again. Give things a new outlook.

I have read on the internet that Goldberg is facing Rock at next month's PPV. That makes no sense. Keep Goldberg away from the Austin vs Rock match. Why would Goldberg help Austin who he basically stole his look from with bald head, black tights, goatee. Having him interfere in the Booker T who Goldberg knows and likes from WCW days vs a guy who he has legitmate heat with. This allows Hunter to lose the title in a way that takes no heat away from him and keeps him in a feud away from the title for a while.
I think someone should kill HHH at wrestlemania. That'd make some great entertainment.
yes! yes! LIMP BIZKIT LIVE!!! YES!
And Fabolous vs John Cena in a rap contest
Anybody see all the zits on Tests' back Monday night on Raw?? Nawww he's not juiced...he's just going thru puberty all over again....
Wrestlemania has the potential of being a pretty good show. Not a Wrestlemania 17 calliber, but still pretty good.

I really hope they deliver and shock us all.
I really have nothing to add, I haven't watched wrestling in months, I just wanted my name as last poster in every forum. :bouncer: :bouncer:

ok ok, i know, get a job, right?
Almost every match on the card is awesome or atleast has the potential to be. This may shape up to be one of the best or worst, I think angle and lesnar steal the show, angle aint going out for a long time without a memorable offering.
For some reason im not that excited about this show. Maybe cause for me to watch it live im gonna have to shell out 50+ bucks. Paying for cable really sucks these days.
I can see that, i'd never pay 50 bucks unless I just had a bunch of people over and we all chipped in. We did that back in the day during junior high and such, with fights as well. Get 15-20 people, comes out to just 5 - 8 bucks a person and that covers drinks and food.

I do think it will be a very entertaining WM.

All of the matches are very interesting, barring the womens match about which no one really cares. Unless theres some slippage of clothing by "accident".

The HBK and Jericho match should be really good, I think this is Michaels last hurrah. Cause he is not getting over well backstage from what I read. He is walking around backstage like he is still the main event and with an even bigger ego than ever before. Even Hogan has chilled and isnt as big a jackass now, yet HBK still is.

The Booker T and HHH match could be really great, I think after two awful performances against a rigid Steiner, HHH is in a position where he has to prove himself. Booker is a great opponent to do that with.

Mysterio is always entertaining.

Nathan Jones is just a basic curiosity thing at this point.

Austin & Rock wont be a great technical match we all know that but will be one Hell of an entertaining one.

Goldberg floating around adds to the excitement, especially since he has basically signed and been delivered.

Hogan at one last WM, just gives me personally major goosebumps, I am so gonna miss him. Hogan Vs. Mcmahon will be a bloodfest and might hold a surprise or two.

Ofcourse angle and lesnar and a couple more interesting matches.

Plus who can forget the highlight of the evening LIMP BIZKIT omg its worth 50 bucks just to hope that Fred Durst gets jumped backstage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4