CDIH

Full Version: A little late for mr. tyson, but a great idea. - The fun is leaving everywhere.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, date rape enthusiasts world wide are sobbing openly over this one.

All the fun of date rape is taken away.

Yes, ladies and gents, it is then end of casual sex as we know it. Thier main slogan at this here website is: "Science may not be sexy, but then again, niether are accusations".

So, now, the packaging logs the fingerprints and shit so she can't say she/ he was raped is what I gather from this. What a fuckin absolute pathetic world we live in that it has come to this.
OOH OOH OHH Can I timestamp her hand too while Im at it? Jesus christ....
This is great, if tyson is smart what he does is blind folds the bitch and says he's got a present for them. She them gets finger printed and he can have his way with her like the animals women trully are.
I hear their next grond breaking invention is going to be the instant blood test. They are going to take all the fun out of Russian Roulette sex as well.
After all this bullshit would anyone wanna have sex? You're done with foreplay and ready then you have to take a test?
having your resume handy is not far behind. Plus, it will have to include contacts like the last few people you have been with in the last five years and shit like that. Confuseduicide:
Sean Cold Wrote:having your resume handy is not far behind. Plus, it will have to include contacts like the last few people you have been with in the last five years and shit like that. Confuseduicide:
I wouldn't mind that on the spot blood test though.

Then again if your name is Rapesnobesizer then it wouldn't hold up in a court of law anyway.