CDIH

Full Version: toys - ball gags and blindfolds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
anyone have need of ball gags, blindfolds, restraints and the like, maybe even schoolgirl type skirts ?

:whip:

[Image: whip5.jpg]
:clueless:
Don't act so innocent

We've heard the stories
Is this an offer fish?
yes, im just wondering who has interest, because i just bought a big thick black piece of leather andi need something to keep my hands busy.. :]

.. what stories
dammit, i thought the tape was destroyed

he's dead !
:lookatme:
I have a need for all of those things, but the way you're talking is like you're trying to sell me them, and I'm just not into used sex toys.
eeew, that's just nasty
OK, I feel obligated to share my story.

My grandmother's sister, who is now 91, has been a nun since she was 17. She really is the sweetest person, but she has led such a sheltered life she doesn't really have a clue what goes on in the world. She feels the need to bring gifts whenever she sees us, so one day she came to my house with her little bag of crap. She starts taking things out saying this is for you, and that's for him. Most of it is usually costume jewelry or books. All of a sudden, out comes a vibrator. She proceeds to tell my grandmother (who this gem is for) how good it feels when you massage your neck and arms with it. Obviously she had no idea what it was really used for, but all of us at the table did, and it was torture not laughing. Then it hit us. Not only was my aunt the nun unknowingly rubbing a vibrator all over herself, but it was USED!!!!!! She has little income so everything she brings either came from a garage sale or from someone donating it to the convent. We forced her to move on to the next "gift", but for years it's been a story no one will ever forget. The sick thing is that someone out there either sells their old vibrators at garage sales, or even worse, donates them to convents!
I'm fucking speechless
:disappointed:
used ! ? ! ... ick no, i make them, new unused and customized :bouncer:
how much for the fish?
no, they are all new
she makes them
you can buy it :thumbs-up:
all of a sudden, the fish ain't so bad :lol:
hey Confusedneak:
she was good before
something smellz fishy
and no itz not my finger :-o