CDIH

Full Version: Sneakers at work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what BS, I got told not to wear sneakers ... which I already knew ... but the "fashion police" is a woman with a very noticable moustache!!!

:twak:
my wife wears sneakers to work but changes them once she gets in..
unless you have to walk up flights of stairs all day, you should wear shoes..

what lines of work do you do?
office work. I don't even meet with clients ever, I stay in my cubby all day. so what's the big deal.

but all my shoes are high, I own maybe two pair of practical footwear, none really suitable for work

and I just couldn't face the high shoes today
since whatever it was I did to my back, I've been skidish
i have these diesel sneakers that look like dress shoes, got them on sale for $60. they're covert work sneakers.
I bet she makes sure you don't use your vibrator at work too, doesn't she.

What a meanie.
i wear mesh shorts and tshirts to work
thats because you're white trash
oh snap, buttmunch he dissed you
Keyser wouldn't dis me, he doesn't have the originality to do that. ;-)
SNAP BACK! double diss showdown! :-o
shit now im all confused, i dissed wbk but got side dissed by buttmunch. i'll leave you with this, why don't the two of you compare notes and figure out who gets the government cheese this month.
now I'm all self conscious about my feet

it's like that dream, where I'm back in HS & I forgot to shave & I'm not wearing socks or shoes :disappointed:
(Catholic school, wore a skirt every day)

it's almost as bad as the peeing dream
I'm stuck on the toilet because no one will leave me alone for 2 mins
suddenly everyone I know comes by to speak to me :crackhead:
Stop crying and obey the rules
during the summer I don't wear a shirt to work, I'm in shorts and nothin on my feet. God I have a great job...
Quote:Stop crying and obey the rules
No.
when i was woeking at the physical therapy cult last year, they didn't let us wear sneakers from labor day til memorial day. how gay. so i had to go out & buy these ugly ass flat shoes that were soo comfortable cause they didn't let us sit down at work either. bitches.
Quote:No.

So quit if you don't like it
the boss here told me to dress more professionally while in his office...

i told him no, i dress to corporate standards...i win
The law firm I used to work for had that no sneakers rule too. I always thought it was retarded. Unless you had a doctor's note, you had to wear dress shoes. Not necessarily heels, but dress shoes. I used to wear sneakers to work and then change when I got in, but if my feet hurt, I would sneak into my sneakers and hope not to get caught. The women were also not allowed to wear "trousers with back pockets" -- yet the huge cow women could wear muumuus and stretch pants and get away with it.

I'm so happy I don't work there anymore. Now I wear Dockers everyday with boots in the winter and sandals in the summer, but I doubt my boss would care if I came in wearing jeans and sneakers.
Quote:during the summer I don't wear a shirt to work, I'm in shorts and nothin on my feet. God I have a great job...

Where do you work?
Pages: 1 2