CDIH

Full Version: My oatmeals been sabotaged - colon sadface colon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I put my oatmeal in the microwave and went to post for a second and dankeds little sister got me all hot.

I forgot about my oatmeal and now its everywhere, except for my plate :-(

That was my last packet of oatmeal, it had blueberries in it too.
Colon lol colon.
:Confusedound of Taps being played in the background::

I am sorry for your loss Gonzo.. It's a sad day in oatmeal history.
This shit is impossible to clean, i'll just leave it and pretend it wasn't mine.

I have peanut butter but no bread, god!!!!!!
easy to clean.

you need a lot of warm water to make it soft again, and scrub it with the rough side of a sponge.
That sounded so hot, momma, tell me more. :loveya:
should he wear the french maid outfit also?
im a cleaning machine...grrrrrr.

once all the gooey oatmeal is gone, flip the sponge over and wipe it down with soap and water.

all clean!
Fuck that noise, I ain't cleaning shit.

The oatmeal is fuckin everywhere. It looks like some "shock and awe" went down in there.

I just wanna hear more about the warm water and soft skin.
ooh she said "gooey"

I think i'm gonna go make another mess now.

Thankfully my dog usually cleans up the mess off the floor.
Quote:Fuck that noise, I ain't cleaning shit.

Undecided but i just told you how.
You done good momma, i'm a gonna be a happy kitty in about 2, maybe 3 minutes.
I can get you a free bagel :thumbs-up:
they aren't really good though
To be fair to VG, I'll toss the microwave in a tub full of warm water.

but I am not cleaning the kitchen table, chairs and floor. Cause they is covered with that shit as well.
what you could do if you really wanted to be lazy and not scrub the gooey's away...fill a bowl with water and put in the microwave for about 4 min. the heat and steam from the bowl o water will make it all soft and easier to wipe out.

let the dog clean the floor.
how did it get outside the microwave?
blew the door off?!! that's some toxic food, don't know if I'll be haveing oatmeal ever again
i was just about to say the same thing?? how the Hell did the oatmeal get on your outside?????? was there some c4 or some hairspray in that oatmeal?
The oatmeal boiled over and just drenched the whole microwave. Then when I opened the microwave door everything poured over.

I did have fun masturbating though, my dog licked up every drop off the floor, she loves that shit.
Quote:I'll toss the microwave in a tub full of warm water.

Put the dog in the tub and leave the microwave plugged in. You can clean both at the same time!
:banana:
Why don't I just put myself in the tub for the trifecta?
Pages: 1 2 3