CDIH

Full Version: Help me stalk alanis - Oh and buy her album too!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow, Alanis' new album is coming out and Z100 will be broadcasting live from the Virgin Megastore in Times Square to celebrate it...but I can't figure out if this means that Alanis is going to be there. Also, PLJ is having a private concert Wednesday but the only way in is to win, and I can't get through for the life of me....anyone have any suggestions?
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Tomorrow, Alanis' new album is coming out and Z100 will be broadcasting live from the Virgin Megastore in Times Square to celebrate it...but I can't figure out if this means that Alanis is going to be there. Also, PLJ is having a private concert Wednesday but the only way in is to win, and I can't get through for the life of me....anyone have any suggestions?
Please, Alanis probably works there, along with Hootie and Fred Savage
Ok turns out I'm an idiot....I went to the Virgin Megastore site and she will be performing at 6:00. It looks like I'm gonna be spending a LONG time in Times Square tomorrow.
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Ok turns out I'm an idiot....I went to the Virgin Megastore site and she will be performing at 6:00. It looks like I'm gonna be spending a LONG time in Times Square tomorrow.
I always wondered who those fools are that sit around all day just to see somebody do 1 song. That really makes no sense to me. :fuggin:
Quote:Help me stalk alanis

I know someone who may be able to help your cause. But, just so you know, stalking is way over the limit in my book.

Have Fayth if it is meant to be, it shall be.
PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Ok turns out I'm an idiot....
Had me fooled.
Maynard Wrote:I always wondered who those fools are that sit around all day just to see somebody do 1 song. That really makes no sense to me. :fuggin:
Yea once I figured all that out and realized how tired I was I decided not to go either. I'm just harrassing PLJ begging them to give me tickets, its not working.