CDIH

Full Version: Board sanctioned, Keyser endorsed, homo thread - LOOK AT ME!!! I'M GAY!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems you pillow biters are trying to slip your propaganda all over the board again. Well I won't stand for it. Keep you shit contained to this thread where the rest of us won't be infected with your evil unholy depravity. Someone spray this place down with chemokines before we all get hit with the hi five.

EDIT: I would have endorsed it originally, but I figured the Queen was the only one with the power to do that.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 26 2002 at 12:47
Dude, you are SOOOOO gay. Why are you asking people to look at you you fag? Next thing we know, you're gonna start posting naked pictures of yourself.
You got me. Its all a ruse to find out who the real colon cowboys here are so I can put out my call for man junk in the most efficient manner.

EDIT:

Quote:Next thing we know, you're gonna start posting naked pictures of yourself

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 26 2002 at 01:32
Keyser Soze Wrote:You got me. Its all a ruse to find out who the real colon cowboys here are so I can put out my call for man junk in the most efficient manner.
Then Arpi is your man. :fuggin:
Look at you trying to get me to join your sick perverted Arpi ass worship. Why don't you and Slash get it over with and do him Oz style already?
Keyser Soze Wrote:Look at you trying to get me to join your sick perverted Arpi ass worship. Why don't you and Slash get it over with and do him Oz style already?
Now THAT is a line that conjures up all sorts of painful images
Magoo you want painful memories how about I IM you again?
NONONONONONONO DEAR GOD NO!!!!
AAAAARRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGgggggGGGGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Magus Wrote:NONONONONONONO DEAR GOD NO!!!!
Cut your bitchin, you loved it! :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed:

Like fly's to shit, magoo found his way to a gay thread, what a suprise.
Lord Magus Wrote:NONONONONONONO DEAR GOD NO!!!!
Sign onto AIM and your ass is mine.
why did u all have to turn the board into gay, dont we get enough of that with froy over at oa.com?
BAH!! This faggit shit was NOT sanctioned by me...

Oh well, if the boys are so busy playing ookey-cookie, maybe us girls should just amuse each other :fucking: :blow:
Spitfire Wrote:BAH!! This faggit shit was NOT sanctioned by me...

Oh well, if the boys are so busy playing ookey-cookie, maybe us girls should just amuse each other :fucking: :blow:
Oh shut the fuck up and go back to hiding. :p
you just knew that as soon as he saw the word gay that maymay was going to jump all over this thread. feggit!!
Spitfire Wrote:BAH!! This faggit shit was NOT sanctioned by me...

Spit have I told how much I love you and how you are the only woman I'd go straight for. So what's say you me and my mommy dearest VG drop these homo's and go drink some beer and listen to KYUSS?
Quote:KYUSS
QOTSA is better.
Spit likes KYUSS boy wonder!!!!