CDIH

Full Version: So a serial killer walks into blockbuster...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's not a set up for a joke, although I found it quite amusing.

I'm helping out the manager pick the lock on the office door cause he locked the keys in the office. I get it open and we walk back to the front of the store. All of a sudden this off duty Detective pulls us aside. He starts telling us that we have a guy in the store who fits the description of a serial killer.

Now theres a gang out here called "The Thrill Killas", they're black if you can't tell by the spelling of "killas". Their whole deal is naturally killing people for the thrill of it.

So anyways, this detective points out this bob marley look alike and says that is him. Now I know the dude and he ain't no serial killer, the guy is actually a hard working dude who is pretty well educated, I mean he speaks so well and stuff. He actually speaks like 8 languages. The guy ain't killin no one, but the detective insists that he has the "piegeon walk" associates with the thrill killas, whatever that means.

He finally corners the guy and starts harrasing the fuck out of him, I actually felt bad for the dude. He works out in staten island, just got home from work and figures to rent a movie and relax. Now he's being accused of serial killing. The cops telling him to calm down, the fuckin cop was there just renting as well, I guess he had nothing better to do.

all of a sudden the black dude drops all his tapes to the floor and starts screaming injustice and shit. "Ofcourse I fit the description, I'm black!!!!" It was a sight to be seen, the cop was all embarassed and shit, I was all like "preach on brother!!!". The dude I work with is a major racist and he was all up in the black dudes business after the cop left all embarassed, trying to defend the cop for doin what he did. I calmed the black dude down cause he was fumin and probably woulda killed the manager on duty.

Instead of killing him, he threatened to drive by when we close and get his ass alone. He told me he would drive by but wouldnt do nothin, just wanted to scare the kid. So he comes around midnight and starts circling the block. I point him out to the manager and he starts talking shit, thinking I am gonna back him or something. We walk out and I just get in my car and he's standing there in shock that I left him. I swear, as I roll down the window, piss starts rolling down his leg, plus he had khakis on, it was just streaming down his leg.

My african brother and I had a good laugh at his expense.
i dont believe the piss part of the story.sorry
You would if you saw the dude, he is the most pathetic piece of wasted flesh I have ever seen.

I swear upon your life that all above stated was the truth.
then your manager is a pusse'. :lol:
Dude he gets to me so much, cause he always talks tough shit constantly. But no joke this kid is 4' 11" and weighs 85 pounds, this is a 23 year old guy. He always talks how if he catches theives in the store he will beat the shit out of them. He got into an argument with the rican who works there and talked mad shit to him over the phone, then wussed out in person and apologized.

He only talks shit when he thinks he has back up, yet no one likes him.
little man syndrome. very common.
If he had a baseball ba....

I am so dissapointed in myself, I thought that woulda been funny for a second.
ALERT!!
HEY LADI POST AHEAD!!!

Quote:If he had a baseball ba....

I am so dissapointed in myself, I thought that woulda been funny for a second.
:disappointed:
I know man.

I guess the story was funnier with sight gags and shit, kinda like having anal in church over the radio.
and...... curtain.
did I redeem myself or dig myself a deeper hole?
deeper hole
I'll let it go then, I swear it was funnier in person though.