CDIH

Full Version: I miss the Golden Age of this board...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Remember back when this place was great....

and I thought Weird was a chick who might meet me for lunch?
When I read through old threads that people bring back up, I wonder what this golden age was about. I get so embarassed by how bad my old posts are that I just delete them.

6 year old philipino boys and masturbating with poison ivy leaves, what the fuck was I thinking?
c'mon, this place was great up until membership got to 150. then it started to get watered down and boring and alot of cool people split. i miss maymay. :-(
Yeah cause there is such a low capacity of witty responses containing nothing more than an emoticon.

I sure miss the golden age of when it was considered genius when grumpy posted such comedic gems as "who took my retarded sisters retainer, you cum recipticals!!"
now that was comedy.
seriously, dont you feel like we have 100 posters who are all the same person?
I think your expectations are just set too high. We live in a society where school budget cuts are finally kicking in, it just can't be helped anymore.
I remember when Luna would say,
"Hi Danked :lookatme: "

I am getting choked up here.
I remember when Ken and Luna were bestest buddies.
at least we got rid of the snukas and grumpies of this world.
So much for your "genius" defense there.
By the way, what's this "we got rid of" talk?

You got rid of them just as much as you got rid of seph. pssh.
The golden age is yet to come. Prepare for it.
Jack just peed on his keyboard.
:-(

It sounded like a good idea when I thought of it. Now I had to replace my keyboard
Quote:You got rid of them just as much as you got rid of seph. pssh
you say that just to anger me.

Quote:The golden age is yet to come. Prepare for it.
why? you planning on getting hit by a bus?
No. I am a changed man Arpi. Please believe me. I threw my cell keys away, I don't belittle people anymore. Please accept me as a friend again.
You had as much a hand in seph's departure as the french had in getting rid of hitler.
I remember the golden age,
before I sent nude photos to Weird, under false pretenses....
Quote:No. I am a changed man Arpi. Please believe me. I threw my cell keys away,
good

Quote:I don't belittle people anymore.
when did you ever do that?

Quote: Please accept me as a friend again.
i will put you probationary status for now.

Quote:I remember the golden age,
before I sent nude photos to Weird, under false pretenses....
gag officially dead. :thumbs-up:
Quote:gag officially dead.

on the bright side,
during the Golden Age Arpi would let me beat away at the dead horse and look ridiculous in the process....
now he gives me a funny heads up from time to time.
Pages: 1 2