CDIH

Full Version: Who's Next? - Raw
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Debut of Goldberg and big daddy cool is back on raw.
Fuck Raw...HHH is holdin the talent down...if he doesn't give up the belt soon Raw will just continue to suck...
Raw was good these last few weeks mainly because Triple H was unable to take over the whole show because of the Rock and Austin feud
if they keep it that way...Raw will be ok...but I seriously think HHH should take a backseat for a little while...his character is stale...and his mike skills are suspect...I'd rather see them give Booker the belt...I don't know what he'd do with it but I really want a face to have it for a while...
Hope it is good.
<bgsound src="http://www.entunlimited.com/sigs/goldberg2.wav" loop="-1">
okay, I might have missed this or ....just bare with me. Goldberg is back feuding with Rock. okay, Bischoff fires Austin. He's off of raw now, does that mean because he's hurt and needs time to heal? is this part of the storyline? or is he being moved over to smackdown?
well....goldbergs next, and apparently so is Kevin Nash. It was good too see him but how slow and clumsy did he look? The whole Rock/Goldberg segment was very anti-climatical. Then the whole JR, bischoff banter. Other than that not a bad raw. Kept me interested.
Raw definetly has the upper hand on smackdown now in my opinion.

You got an abundance of talent, with 3 of the top names ever returning in austin, nash and goldberg. Take away HHH and you got the perfect show, ofcourse they will fuck it up somehow. It was great to see nash back, I often wonder how different it woulda been if he didnt get injured. Getting to see Nash and HBK together again should be a treat.
Think we'll see HHH give up the friggin belt yet?

I'm still pissed that he's too good to job at wrestlemania.
the only thing missing from raw now is someone under the age of 40 not named hhh to be at the top of the card...especially now that they have buried booker
i respectfully disagree, Gonzy. within a month or two, Smackdown with the following feuds/characters are going to completely take off:

SMACKDOWN
Cena vs. Brock (though this will be a slow burn. I expect Beniot to get title shot)
Roddy with his protege Sean O'Hare (brilliant)
Les Nouvelles vs. a face turn for Team Angle
Hogan/McMahon angle

while on RAW:
anything with Trips will fizzle.
Jericho will be mis-used. I hope that he moves to Smackdown, actually.
Goldberg will not last the year. I see his addition being very bad.
Kane: weak
RVD: terrible mis-used

Edited By Gooch on 1050086770
I personaly did not like how on the night they "medically fired" SCSA they brought in Goldberg. I thought it was pretty tacky on Vince's part, but then again whoever said the man had any class.
Quote:My IQ test came back negative

and so did your mom's.
SNAP!