CDIH

Full Version: Useless Dullard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
That's right post your favorite Arpi cut downs here...
this thread sucks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^yes
useless half wit
11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!

Edited By Danked on 1049263192
you are too stupid to contribute and should therefore die
DIG is oscar wilde compared to you
it's too hard to choose... i like them all Undecided
if lack of funney was a cheeseburger , you would be Baker
You lack the required reading comprehension skills to even look at my post.
Quote:if lack of funney was a cheeseburger , you would be Baker
winner :lol:
Quote:danked you are a peurile peice of shit. the minute things dont go your way , you have to **insert thing danked did here**!
what you did to **insert name of injured party here** shows how this board is going down the fucking crapper under your stewardship.
instead of worrying about yourself , try worrying about the board. otherwise, step down from being a mod and let someone who cares about this community to do it.
now go fix **insert what danked did wrong** and apologize to **insert injured party name here**!!
That was a good one...
your uninspired unwitty posting is what is killing this board. you and your wastrel kind have diluted this board to the point of idiocy.you and your ilk should be shot
Quote:useless tools
This thread is rigged in your favor.
Quote:did you get a job yet? i am tired of watching my tax dollars support your dope habit
I've always been a fan of the "this thread is subpar" line - it's subtle, but rude enough to sting more than the word "sucks".

that baker/cheeseburger line was pretty fucking good, too :rofl:
Apri is a pompous prig.
I thought this was about me :banana:
Quote:Apri is a pompous prig.
no surprise here that you didnt get it. have you ever gotten a single gag on this board? i think not.

Quote:I thought this was about me
everyone of my posts here could be used to describe you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5