CDIH

Full Version: Best Poster - Norris Division Semifinals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I made a couple of Executive Decisions here.

Hedcold and Keyser tied for fourth in one, so I pushed them both ahead and dropped Ronin, who let's be honest, sucks.

Arpi and CRX girl tied for fourth in one, and I picked Arpi over CRX. For two reasons. One because he's way better and you people are retarded for giving him so few votes. Second, to make him happy or to piss him off mightily. I forget.

Finally, Kid Afrika doesn't post anymore, sucks, and I've moved on from the experiement. I replaced him with DIG because DIG belongs here.

Top four here move into the finals.
<-----------has no intention of putting in his vote :burnfucker: copyright 2 Tired 2 Give N F in association with Blatent Rip Off Productions all rights reserved
All I have to say is The North Face.
You'll make a great leader someday Galt.
Quote:All I have to say is The North Face.
:loveya:
yea i'll vote for the jew too
U VOTED FOR ARPI?!!?
no, the dirty jew
nah.... this isn't rigged... Rolleyes
hater :moonie:
whackbagkid = 1981 NC State
I'm amazed I made it this far :banana:
VAS UP!?
Dood, if you beat Gonzo in the finals, my little sister will totally give you a handy.
I so hope 2 tired makes me a sig pic of your sister.
this heat is way easier than the last. i can't make up my mind in the other one.

Quote:I replaced him with DIG because DIG belongs here.

normally i'd bitch that it's not fair cause i got the same number of votes that he did, but i'm too tired.

Edited By drusilla on 1049309804
yeah, but he's DIG, and you are most certainly not. I know it's tough, but you can't really argue with that logic.

PS. MORE VOTING PEOPLE.
Quote:PS. MORE VOTING FOR SLEEPER PEOPLE.
Quote:PS. MORE VOTING PEOPLE.
thanks for the set up.... :thumbs-up:

<---still hasn't voted :fuggin: (©FNMoron 2003)
Dammit, I am torn between a few people here.
Pages: 1 2 3