CDIH

Full Version: Guess who's Back - Contains Smackdown Spoilers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:- They announce that Rowdy Roddy Piper's talkshow "Piper's Pit" will return to WWE TV next week on Smackdown!.

I knew Piper was back.

Quote:- Torrie Wilson's Playboy Coming Out Party. Torrie comes out in a two-piece green outfit. She thanks all the fans and asks them if they'd like to see a special "coming out" - a sneak preview of what's in the pages of Playboy magazine. At this time, Rena "Sable" Mero's music hits and she comes out in a black outfit and takes a mic! Jeez, didn't see that one coming. She announces that she's back in WWE and says things are still the same - all her men are still here to see her and all the women want to be like her. Sable says that she was the first WWE diva to pose in Playboy. But today is Torrie's night and she's happy for her, and maybe Torrie's Playboy will be as successful as hers. Sable says that there are a lot of people who don't feel there is enough room for both her and Torrie but she wants to tell Torrie that she thinks that they will be the best of friends. Sable then leaned over and gives the surprised Torrie a little kiss on the lips.

It is amazing, they all eventually come crawling back to Vince looking for work.
When you have control of the only major federation of course people will be going back to get work from him...
Didn't she sue WWE for something like 10 million and refused to do a lesbian angle.
I don't remember but if she did and now is coming back with a Lesbo angle, that'd be funny...
Jeez, I was way off on the money. All I had to do was type Sable sues WWF.

Quote:Wrestling star sues WWF, claiming degradation
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) -- Pro wrestling champion Sable is suing the World Wrestling Federation for $110 million, complaining it wanted her to participate in a lesbian storyline, expose her breasts on TV and appear in sexually degrading photos.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday in federal court, charges that professional wrestling has become increasingly "obscene, titillating, vulgar and unsafe."

Known for her waist-length hair and scanty outfits, Sable, whose real name is Rena Mero, said the WWF stripped her of her championship belt by scripting her defeat in a televised "Monday Night Raw" match three weeks ago.

Her downfall, she claims, came after she repeatedly refused to have her gown torn off on national television, exposing her breasts.

"I am surprised by all of the actions," said Ed Kaufman, a senior vice president and general counsel for Stamford-based Titan Sports, the parent company of the WWF. He said Titan Sports has been in contact with Mrs. Mero's lawyer in an attempt to resolve the dispute.

During her nearly three years with the WWF, Mrs. Mero went from valet for her real-life wrestling husband, Marc Mero, to the WWF women's champion. She recently was featured on a Playboy cover and in a photo spread, and has been getting guest roles on television.

In an upcoming TV Guide cover story, she said there is a difference between posing for Playboy and exposing herself on television.

"In the middle of a wrestling arena where they're serving alcohol and there are screaming fans -- including children -- in the front row, I don't feel like that is the proper place to be exposed," she said. "Posing for Playboy for me was a classy and tasteful thing to do."

The lawsuit claims negligence, breach of contract, unfair trade practices and intentional infliction of emotional distress.
Piper's Pit is gonna be cool - although I'm somewhat surprised by it.

Sable coming back - eh, ok. So long as she knows she's nothing more than eye-candy, she should do allright for herself. She needs to wear that outfit made only of latex hands covering her tits again :thumbs-up:
Goat, you mean this.

[Image: sablethumb.jpg]
Hell yes! Nice!!! :banana:
Quote:Piper's Pit is gonna be cool - although I'm somewhat surprised by it.

I'm not. Roddy wants to promote his book. Vince wants to keep old school fans happy and watching. Roddy is also on WWE Confidential on Sat night.
piper was my favorite back in the day. i still have his figurine around my room somewhere.

he was a pretty crappy guest on r&f a few months back.

maybe i'll start watching again just to see piper.
I guess Piper figured out that doing a "shoot" on Vince Russo over on TNA wasn't gonna sell his book. Even if he did use Owen harts name and used it in a dispicable fashion to promote his book.
Speaking of Smackdown spoilers, I'm surprised Angle didn't show up. After he hugged Lesnar at the end of their WM match, it would almost be impossible to keep him a heel. I expected Team Angle to attack him on Smackdown and send him out as a face. I hope they still have plans to do this maybe next week because it's kinda stupid to have Benjamin and Haas keep the name Team Angle when Kurt's not even going to be around.
No. Vince McMahon did not consult me on this issue. Nice move but waaaay overdue. I no longer care.
... Now that Sable is back, I'll be waiting for Medusa to return and see Vince make her dig through a garbage dump for the belt she threw away on Nitro....
Damn, Sable looked a little older than when she left, but she still looks incredibly hot! That kiss with Torrie was nothing to speak of though. They made it sound like it was a big kiss, but it was nothing more than a little peck.

Still, I may tune in to this just to see where they take it from here. :-)