CDIH

Full Version: Nooooooooooo!!!! - Morgan is leaving TSS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
They just announced it on the show. She'll be leaving to co-host a new Extended Play type show, with the dude from Extended Play.

:disappointed:
That good for nothing filthy whore. How dare she abandon her loyal fans.
NOOOOOOOOOO<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</span><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO</span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!11!1</span>
:angry:
I have lost my will to live.
When NErds Attack!!!!!
d00d we need more pix
OF YOUR GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 :bouncer: :firebounce: Confusedmokey: :banana:
<---still hasn't posted pix :fart:
I'll trade you 5 pictures of Morgan for every one picture of your girlfriend.
...in her panties.... and only her panties.
hi oas :lookatme:
where has oas been? did he die?
maybe he died having sex omg :fucking: :fucking: :fucking: :fucking: :blow: :blow: :blow: :blow: :blow: :blow: :fucking: :fucking: :fucking: :bouncer: :bouncer: :disappointed:
:lol:
so this is for real? she's leaving the show? permanently
?!?!

Edited By goatweed on 1049431224
Sounded that way. She's going to another TechTV show, but TSS just won't be the same. Undecided
:lookatme: FTL
Rest assured Morgan will still be on TSS. However, she will only be on for special segments, like interviews. No more tips from Morgan. Although, since she is now going to be on X-Play, there's a chance we'll get the Morgan-CAM again. (HOORAY!!!) Undecided
Quote:...but TSS just won't be the same.
what, you mean bad? that leo laporte fella has one funky shaped body (at least he used to... haven't watched TSS for 2years or so).

.//chris

::this is the conclusion of my monthly post::
Pages: 1 2