CDIH

Full Version: In this thread...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...you must translate your post next for the second time in Japanese and English. Good luck.

When it can find the translator where you are better than the Babel Fish, the donkey is inhaled, use that.

I exactly the way, as for you it is not necessary to post translation. You understand those where I posted this exactly and therefore fuck me post.

-----------

...you must translate your post into Japanese and then translate it back to English. Good luck.

If you can find a translator that's better than Babel Fish, which sucks ass, use that.

You don't have to post the translation like I just did. I just posted this so you would understand what the fuck I posted.
:banana:

Edited By crack hitler on 1049417848
No. But you probably will not understand the fact that I said with another method.
Give me some pussy, whore.

Give the cat namely the prostitute in me.
The dude, I understood the fact that you said. As for you it was not necessary to compile. (Edit.)
ich verstand, aber dieses Gewinde bohrt mich, also entschied ich,
gerade voran zu gehen und meine eigene Sache zu tun :banana:
Me it can point this thread funny for the second time in the eyes of the Gonzo.
If you do not translate Japanese next always.

War! War!
eu penso que você pôde ser errado sobre aquele, mas eu manterei meus
dedos cossed que esta linha encontra eventualmente o teh engraçado :thumbs-up:
I think that you he could be made a mistake on that one, but I will keep my fingers cossed that this line finds teh eventually funny
wooo nice portugese mad
Quote:あなたはdanked のかわいい糸を少し台無しにすることを試みているか. それは非常に素晴らしくない
??? Sad

Are you trying to ruin danked's cute little thread? That's not very nice

edit: oops i fucked up when i tried translating back: Do you try the fact that the thread where the danked is lovely is made a little ruinous? that is not very splendid

Edited By crx girl on 1049419303
Jetzt warum würden wir irgend solche Sache zu einem Nazi Umb. tun?
The start which turns off your post namely the munchers of the donkey in me does not have to be done.
I taking my sphere, have gone into my house.
Le bébé foutu, prennent votre boule et la poussent vers le haut de votre âne.
Acceptance. That was funny.
Good morning. How, as for you is there today? As for me there is my 3rd glass of the coffee.
this thread is a newsradio rip off and i wont play.
Me question that, no, it is. That for message was good show and the good topic.
Pages: 1 2