CDIH

Full Version: Going to be a dad real soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My wife's water broke last night. She now has to stay in the hospital until she gives birth. She is 6 1/2 weeks early. The baby is currently 5 lbs, 6 oz. Depending on if the lungs are developed enough they will either induce labor in the next couple of days as the baby is fine or give her steroids to prolong the labor. Oh yeah and we are having a girl.
WOOHOOOOOO! Congrats Teenweek! Your life will never be the same.

Do you have any names in mind?
Congrats dude, hope all goes well and you have a wonderful healthy baby girl.
TW, enjoy the moment and get ready to marvel the first time you see your baby girl. All the best to you and yours!
Thanks. We are calling her Emily. My wife is going crazy being in the hospital. She hates it. Her back is killing her. She could not eat until about 7:30 this morning. She is bored out of her mind and this is only one day.

I have a Hell of a lot to do to get ready. I really hope she comes this weekend.

Edited By Teenweek on 1049463539
good luck. hope everything goes well.
best of luck tw, congrats
emily is a beautiful name :-)
im sure everything will work out just fine.
congrats!
Congrats :bouncer:
did you cut and paste your sperm into her vagina?
Quote:did you cut and paste your sperm into her vagina?
:rofl: Nice one. Very funny.
I was so trying to think of something involving cut and paste. Good Job Keyser. :thumbs-up: :lol:
Congrats, TW - best wishes for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby girl :thumbs-up:
Maybe he could cut and paste the kid out of her...

That's the best I could come up with...shameful... :disappointed:
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. The waiting now sucks.
Hey man why'd you put this good news in the Bottom of the Pit...such stuff belongs in the Pit...
When I have the baby I will post there. This is just pre-stuff.
I was thinking there was a pre-cum joke there, but I don't see it. I need more coffee.
congrats TW.......

your life will change for the better. :thumbs-up:

everything should come out just fine (no pun intended)
keep the sonagram pictures away from gonzo, that sick freak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5