CDIH

Full Version: MP3's - Why don't they work??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recorded an MP3 on my burner, yet it doesn't work in my MP3 player/CD walkman. Yes it is an MP3 player yet it doesn't play. Anyone have a clue?? :bouncer:
it could be either the disc is defective or the write speed you used to burn the disc might've been too fast and it might've corrupted the file. Have you tried other cd's? If you put the disc in your cd rom drive, can you access the file on it?
i would check the scuzzi. sometimes you have to add some oil to it if you havent in a while.
Very Funny Arpi :fuckoff:
... what did you use to burn it? Make sure it was not a DirectCD format...
Probably didn't close the track. You have to close the track in order for non-burners to be able to read the disk.
why doesnt anyone ever believe me about the scuzzi?
First off... It is not spelled Scuzzi... It is SCSI.
Second... Everyone just thinks you have your catchphrases mapped to command keys so that you don't have to type them anymore because you use them so much.
so what happened Kingpin? Did ya get it to work or what?
Quote:First off... It is not spelled Scuzzi... It is SCSI.
DUH!

Quote:Second... Everyone just thinks you have your catchphrases mapped to command keys so that you don't have to type them anymore because you use them so much.
if i cant spell scuzzi what makes you think i know how to map whatever? stupid! use your head.
What a pitiful retort. :disappointed:
Even I'm saddened by that retort.
Quote:What a pitiful retort.
your original attack was more pathetic , so i didnt feel the need to work up a good retort.
Quote:Even I'm saddened by that retort.
you are so weak.
I use Roxio easy cd creator. Pick MP3 project. Drag the songs into the record session. Copy at 4x. Close the session and still no good.