CDIH

Full Version: yo homes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
talk to the hand! :32:
:17:
i just wona bet with myself. i bet myself that you would be the first guy to reply in this thread with an emoticon rather than think up something funny. i won, but really feel like i lost. :36:
:21:
dont make me compare you to Ladi. neither of us would like it.
[Image: urinate.gif]
:27:
ladi is actually better than you. comparing jack to ladi would be an insult to ladi.
hedcold wins (even though i saw it before)
it should be a clickable one.
holy shit, that hand smiley is the best smiley since the smiley that kisses the other smiley on the cheek and makes him smile. holy shit
sup arpi :4:
:23: tricias new favorite
:13: ooo creepy, new smilies

:5: with numbers even!
i was wrong. nobody sucks as bad as ladi. what a tool!
actually, i'm partial to #29
:5: I'm just gonna use this one alllll the time

:5: yeah man :fuggin:
<div align="center">:18:
<table style=filter:flipV> :21: </table></div>

Edited By The Jays on 1049607502
:loveya: eeehehehe
the sad thing is is that really is the best you can do.
These emoticons are useless. How am I supposed to know which one accurately captures my feelings. A number does not sufficiently explain what each new emoticon means.

example:
:17: should not be "17" but "disagree"
:18: "agree"
:13: "smarty pants" "idea"

The wonderful thing about the existing smileys is that they make it idiot-proof to to ensure that I am able to communicate effectively without going through the tricky work of actually forming sentences.

Imagine the embarassment if one used the incorrect emoticon because he or she didn't understand the numbering scheme.
Pages: 1 2 3