CDIH

Full Version: I can't get enough - of war videos with hard rock soundtracks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a total sucker for these. I'd post some, but they're 40 megs.

Like the one that came out after the WTC bombings that showed videos of planes dropping bombs with "Bodies Hit the Floor" playing behind it.

Now I got another one a week ago, and I just got around to opening it. It's some rap song called "Bombs over Baghdad" that I'm sure on it's own is a horrible song, but it's fast and heavy and shows a lot of shit blowing up.

It gets me riled up and want to kill people. Especially members of the "dirty" races.
Bombs over Baghdad is a good song

Teenweek posted one set to Dope's "Die, Motherfucker Die", which would fit your criteria for a horrible song that is fast and heavy.
OMG WHERE? I MUST FIND IT!!!!! NEED MORE MORE.

But I should still keep the kill filter I have on Teenweeks threads right?
I'm like an infant being entertained with car keys with these things. I am the sucker irrational patriot corporate marketing suits pray for.

If Ford used these as commercials, I'd buy a truck a day.
Next thing you know, you're gonna go see movies cause they looked cool from the poster!
I would have never seen an Andy Sidaris movie were it not for posters.
Outkast rules... :5:
what is an "andy sidaris"?
merely the producer of some of the finest cinematic movie events in the history of mankind.
elaborate or die