CDIH

Full Version: It's a sorry state of affairs in music - when this band gets paid gigs in Boston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I had to rank the songs on their website from unlistenable to merely horrible, it would have to go:

1. Good
2. Interstate Love Song
3. The Middle
4. Surrender

As you can probably tell from this guy's strained voice, he sings like he's constipated and looks like he's about to eat the microphone.

Though I haven't seen him, I trust that Keyser is less of a laughingstock.
It's a sad state of affairs when any cover band gets gigs
Its much easier to book shows as a cover act. Audiences are more likely to come to hear music they know.
hooray for convenience!
At least be creative. One cover band started singing Sweet Home Alabama and it was like "as if" but then in the second verse, they moved to Gangsta of Love by Geto Boys and I was like "OMG this band fucking rules. I want to buy one of their T shirts".

Half the people had no idea what the new song was and were like "O My Goh!"

But the rest of us were like (as previously mentioned).

If you did that, and got that T Shirt from the Onion's website that says "I am in a promising local band", you would stand out and probably get signed and be rich and then fuck the most current pop diva of your chosing. And really fuck them, not made up stuff like that redhed at the Palms
we do "my minds playing tricks on me."
Not the same.

Trick your stupid drunk audience into thinking you're playing one song, and then do another with the same music.

They're remember your vanilla carbon-copy cover band for doing something different.
thats ok Galt, I think Keyser is much happier trolling the radio for songs to cover so he can appeal to those people that make tape mixes of "the top 10 radio hits right now"
its not all that novel an idea, most cover bands do a few songs like that. we do something similar with back in black and lose yourself.
Quote:and lose yourself.
:-o
:rofl: :rofl:
I've lost any shred of respect I had for Eminem now that I know Keyser can do his rhymes.
we are working on some monet violence covers at the moment
taking back sunday broke into lose yourself during one of their songs last time i saw them :thumbs-up:
they seemed really gay in that video i seen them in.
i bet they'd let you bust their bunker!

Edited By HedCold on 1049757346