CDIH

Full Version: my ass hurts - maybe i shouldnt have gone so far with t
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ouch, i skated 12 miles yesterday and before i even got out of newark i fell on my ass, hard, right next to the Damn cop parked on the big hill, Damn cops, meone come rub my butt ... it hurts
:29:
you need an ass pad
Quote:someone come rub my butt ... it hurts
:lookatme:

Edited By Weird NJ on 1049734159
I had a totally different thought as to how you hurt your ass :10:
i bet you did .. so sad :17:
go for the slampad. sport-protection.com

[Image: spad.jpg]
Quote: :lookatme:

please do :18:
:39:

These smileys are so gay.

Edited By Weird NJ on 1049736819
there are too many now, uses too much processor time, and i dont want to turn them off
you should have just shoved a few rolls of charmin down your pants before you sped off
Don't squeeze the Charmin :disappointed:
Quote:you should have just shoved a few rolls of charmin down your pants before you sped off

i usually dont fall so hard, and my but is squishy enough as it is, probably kept me from breaking something :]
Like the pavement? Rolleyes
Metal is such a great Flunkie. He tells it like it is. He sugar coats nothing. One is never left guessing as to what he is trying to say. :loveya:
Quote:Metal is such a great Flunkie. He tells it like it is. He sugar coats nothing. One is never left guessing as to what he is trying to say. :loveya:

I am not worth of such praise :4:

:loveya:
Quote:you should have just shoved a few rolls of charmin down your pants before you sped off
jack, your flunkie is giving away all of your secrets
that response sucks
Rolleyes
Nice to see I can leave for a week yet Metal will still be here with his big book of jokes waiting.
Not to be sarcastic or be an Asshole, but You were gone?

I did not even notice.
Pages: 1 2