CDIH

Full Version: hi arpi - ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
what you do this time?
actually nothing. this is keysers sad attempt to tweak me.
I didn't do it this time. I just logged in.
is he trying to impress some ladies at work?
he said he could tweak me and this was his attempt. sad isnt it? the best part was he then claimed victory. :rofl:
"i'm in charge of this place, i can put anyone in the cell. see this guy, i'm going to put him in now. i'll even let YOU push the button. :10:"
This is an outrage. I get blasted for celling people and usually I at least have a reason. Keyser just celled you and logged out. How pathetic.
so, undo it.
I don't get it :clueless:
Mods don't overstep eachother. Just like when I would put people in, other mods didn't let people out.

But I think Keyser might spend some quality time in a cell himself..... Danked should be working on this right about now.
Please, Gonzo lets people out all the time, that is a poor excuse you are using
:5:
Quote:Mods don't overstep eachother.

Good thing i'm not a mod.

come join me in the pit arpi old buddy and lets sponge eachother down in our superior wit.
can you give me back my status and punish the offender as well?
they took away your status?

HEATHENS!!!!!!

I'LL FIX IT PAL!!!

WHY AM I STILL YELLING?

sorry.
you are my big cuddly hero :loveya:
awww schucks, you're my bestest pal.
No mod has ever overstepped me, and I don't plan to overstep any of the other mods. I am trying to stay away from the problems. Sorry I didn't help you out Arpi.

Don't you remember what happened between you and Ken over a moved thread Arpi?
Jack is absolutely right, I always tell the mods to never overstep eachother. I did it cause I am mentally unbalanaced and no one will say shit to me. Plus Jack did want to let you out.
I cell other mods for shits and giggles.
Pages: 1 2 3