CDIH

Full Version: dl this video - its fukin weirder wen your drunk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
aight theres this music video by the band CKY called Skeletor vs. Beastman its frigghen hilarious, weird and confusing...dl it and you'll see what i mean...guarantee by the second time you listen to it as well as see it...it will be lodged in your brain
omdigod... id lik to dl it buttt i'm so fukin drnk i cant seee teh link yo psoted.
allso, this shuld be n teh musik frum.
my fault, sorry guys, im a fucking tool, i've been drinking since work and now im goin to do some more...i dont know what the fuck...i hate my job, anyways you can dl it off of any mp3 site next time ill have the link
kool beans
that is not a video by the band CKy. its a clip from one of the cky movies. the band, CKy, is not a comedy group and you should go get some of their music because it owns
link?
Quote:link?
my thoughts exactly.
i dont have a link...just go download cky4 from kazaa. itll be about 640 mb. and its worth it to download. raab himself shits on a glass window outside of a restaurant and on the other side of that window are 2 old people eating breakfast.
Quote:raab himself shits on a glass window outside of a restaurant and on the other side of that window are 2 old people eating breakfast.

If I wanna see shit-play, I can pop in a G.G. Allin tape.

I think I'll pass.
this has nothing to do with this convo but i really need to get a hold of a copy of bum fights
<span style='font-size:47pt;line-height:100%'> BEASTMAN AIDS </span>