CDIH

Full Version: Hells Yes USA - anybody watch tv within the past 5 min.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
saddam hussein is done for and his regime is over, dead or alive, liberation has come to the iraq people...even though its not our country, we were still apart of this great day and it should make us appreciate our freedom that they havent had for the past 30 years... :4: GOD BLESS AMERICA
i love the footage of them trying to tear down that massive statue with tiny hammers.
I'm happy to see all the celebration going on, but It's making me kinda nervous. Theres too many people around our soldiers. It makes a nice target for a suicide bomber.
I share Zooty's apprehension......we're sitting ducks in the midst of that mob.
OSAMA AND NORTH KOREAS NEXT...wat do u think is going through France's head right now?
But they love us!................right?
I'm sure that somehow, someway, this is all OAS' doing.
France is working with Germany and Russia to fight to have the UN and the UN only drive the rebuilding process.

Did anyone hear the story about the restaurant that was blown up under the suspicion that Saddam and his sons were meeting there turned out to be a sting operation by the Russians?

Apparently Russian arms dealers sold counterintelligence to the Iraqi's in the form of encrypted communications equiptment. To test out if the Americans had found a way of tapping into the equiptment they thought to be secure, they played a tape of a general arranging a meeting over the line and led the US to bomb the site of the meeting. Turns out it was all a scam that Saddam was going to be there and the mainstream media bought right into it.
<div align="center">[Image: capt.1049898088.war_iraq_us_reb116.jpg]</div>
<div align="center">[Image: 1049902540.3288350810.jpg]</div>
[Image: usa.gif]
another step towards mankind gentlemen...anyone get the feeling that the day we get world piece, the cure to AIDS, and all that other happy shit, the day after will be the end of the world...
what makes you think this isnt the end of the world? everything is happening as nostradamus planned.
no but i mean literally end of the world...we all gone bye bye...armegeddon, osamas still in his cave with more money then we could imagine, he needs a swiss account in another cave just to keep it organized...guarantee he's got some shit locked away whether it be a nuke or a contagious bacteria, that he could just unleash whenever he wants
Quote:Apparently Russian arms dealers sold counterintelligence to the Iraqi's in the form of encrypted communications equiptment. To test out if the Americans had found a way of tapping into the equiptment they thought to be secure, they played a tape of a general arranging a meeting over the line and led the US to bomb the site of the meeting. Turns out it was all a scam that Saddam was going to be there and the mainstream media bought right into it.
oas hook you up with this inside info?
didn't nostradamus predict it would happen in the late 1990's?

freaking second rate hack bastard.
Our troops have been brilliant. The plan was right on. There is still some killing to be done in the suburbs and up north. North Korea, are you watching? Are you pissing yor pants yet? No? You will be!
you know nostradamus was smokin that papyrus back in the day coming up with those quatraints...like a pre-historic ms cleo
Look at what the fuck it takes for the fossil to rise from the tar pits and bless us with a post.

Hiya OAS :lookatme:
What about Iran, OAS? What's going to end up happening with them?
Pages: 1 2 3