CDIH

Full Version: ANYONE ELSES DAY SUCK ASS FOR PENNIES - THINGS THAT PISSED ME OFF THIS WEEK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THIS WEEK FUCKIN BLOWS AAAAAAAASS...

FUCK YOU FMG BODY SHOP FOR SAYIN YOUD HAVE MY CAR READY BY LAST FRIDAY...TODAYS WED ASSHOLES AND IM STILL TAKING THE BUSS TO SCHOOL

FUCK YOU IONA COLLEGE FOR FUCKIN UP THIS WEEK FOR ME
TOMORROWS FOUNDERS DAY, AND YOU CANCELLED ALL OF THE FUCKIN FESTIVITIES BECAUSE OF SNOW FROM MONDAY...NOT EVEN POSTPONE, BUT CANCEL THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY...O YEA ITS NOT THAT IMPORTANT, ONLY THE DAY THE FUCKIN SCHOOL WAS FOUNDED

AND FUCK YOU FOR SCREWING UP MY SCHEDULE FOR NEXT SEMESTER, MY SCHEDULE COULDVE EASILY BEEN DONE TODAY, BUT NO, NOW I HAVE TO GO GET ADVISED AGAIN WHICH WASTED MY WHOLE DAY IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND GO SEE U FUKIN WONDERFUL PEOPLE AGAIN.

AND FUCK YOU WEATHER, MOTHER NATURE, WHORE....SCREWED UP MY FUCKIN WEEK ....WHERES THE WARM HUH...

AND FUCK ALL GIRLS, WHO "DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT"

soooooo how was your day?
IONA COLLEGE :rofl:
my days been quite good, thanks for askin.
LOLOLOL YOUR LIFE SUCKS ASS FOR PENNIES!!!!!! :5: :5: :5: :5:
yea i know...i didnt want to go, for obvious reasons in by facto
is this a gimmick or is he really this dumb? :17:
you want it spicy!!!!!!

blame danked.
oh nooooes they cancelled founders day at iona college. my heart bleeds for you :29:
well yea its a day they're supposed to cancel all classes, and everyone meets to go to the bars...no founders day means all classes are on, and that means the final i was supposed to have on tues is now tomorrow...not needing sympathy, just venting...yo necesito cuelvo
oh dear lord, more O and A references also , please, those crack me up
Quote:AND FUCK YOU WEATHER, MOTHER NATURE, WHORE....SCREWED UP MY FUCKIN WEEK ....WHERES THE WARM HUH...

Dont blame the weather for your shitty luck dude.
Mother Nature Whore, that was the beatles alternate title to 'Mother Natures Son'.
My week is goin' pretty good too, I can't complain too much :thumbs-up:
aside from 1 thing...i have no complaints.
well ive had a chance to cool down, im glad you smart ass people had a great day :toast:
:thumbs-up: yes, that's why I started a thread about it :banana:

I got to go home early Monday
but the rest of the week I thought it was one day later than it really was

Edited By Hey Ladi on 1050076243