CDIH

Full Version: Shameless Plug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im playing texas arizona in hoboken tonight, 10-11ish

its across from the PATH station on the corner.

you should like come down and check it out.

ok, cool. :thumbs-up:

oh if you need it, <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ProjectPseudo.com">http://www.ProjectPseudo.com</a><!-- w --> for more info
you were right in informing the princess you aren't a shameless plug whore....

did you convince Penny to go?
I swear to god I'll go if you tell jokes between songs
Sorry, going to see my friend's band. I'm sure you'll miss me.
i will :33:
Quote:you were right in informing the princess you aren't a shameless plug whore....
he had the same fight with me. :rofl:
Quote:I'm sure you'll miss me.
if they get paid on what the door makes, then yes :thumbs-up:
Dude... I was at your show last night and I didn't even see this thread until today. That place was too small and it was a pain in the ass to get drinks, so I didn't stay long. Which one were you?

Edited By ClusterF@#$ on 1050186596
You probably couldn't see Keyser, what with the mountain of hot chicks riding his cock.

Did they break into Lose Yourself?
it sure was a mountain alright... one chick. A deuce, a deuce-fitty. Hot? If you're into that kind of thing I guess.

They played lose yourself.. it went a little something like this...

Lose yourself in the moose chick the moment you want it you better bang that big fat ho HOOOOOO, you only got one cock do not miss your chance to get blown... these floppy-boob-titties come once in a life time you better lose yourself in the moose chick.

ok i'm off to the bars again! Sure is nice to be able to stumble down the street... and stumble home. Hoboken kicks ass.

Edited By ClusterF@#$ on 1050206045
thanks for coming! how did we sound?
like shit. i ran screaming from the room.
so I'm guessing they played some original material?
i told some jokes about hedcolds girlfriend. the place was packed! thanks to everyone who came!
[Image: projectmenudo.jpg]
Rolleyes
Quote:i told some jokes about hedcolds girlfriend.
seriously?
thanks gooch. for the record, im the shy one.

they loved the doorknob joke.
I would have gone there if you had told me you were going to tell jokes about her
next show ill be debuting all new material about hedcold's girlfriend.
Pages: 1 2