CDIH

Full Version: Because h eis my bestest buddy....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
that means his girlfriend is my bestest buddies girlfriend, so you all better be good. i mean it. show some goddamn respect!
i dont want to hear another snide remark about hedcolds girlfriend from you pasty faced, man boobed, computer geeks. GOT IT? GOOD!
you tell them buddy! :thumbs-up:

Edited By HedCold on 1050305060
i cant believe i fucked up the title of this thread.

i still mean it though!!!! :Confusedhaking fist in anger smilie::
its ok. you've obviously had a rough day with this being the second thread you messed. no biggies :6:
sorries i wont make any more snide remarkies :24:
i would hope notties
I usually save my breath with you Strokey but I just want to let you know, I still hate you.
and you are?
does she know you look like screech?
TOG
no, you really do look like screetch, thats not a gag.
sorry, i meant to say that you ,personally , are a joke.
I created that TOG by the way.

The ET fingers as well.

I am a trailblazer in all things mocking Arpi's freakishness.
theres no bigger joke than being a dead ringer for dustin diamond.
you may follow me around the board taunting me as you please. it only makes you look laughable.
it might look like im following you, but in reality you and i are the only truly active posters. stop being so paranoid.
You should have seen him on Star Dates on E! with this giant female body builder beast of a man. There was actual sexual tension between them.
Quote:it might look like im following you
it does and you are. you have been following me and trying to pick a fight with me for days now.
Quote:You should have seen him on Star Dates on E! with this giant female body builder beast of a man. There was actual sexual tension between them

I saw that one, it was a pretty funny show too!

There was another with Kim Fields, and this dude that was so geeky and full of himself - it was pretty good too. I enjoy seeing out-of-work washup actors make fools of themselves by lowering their standards to do these types of shows :thumbs-up:
you are truly paranoid. i dont care to fight with you. i actually prefer the old arpi who used to do the 5 things you said you won't do anymore.
Pages: 1 2