CDIH

Full Version: GIP > DIG - Feel GIP's wrath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Say hello to DIG in the Cell. That is...Once his two brains cells fizzle in realization that GIP just threw him there.
Quote:GIP > DIG

I was the first to say it!!
Yes, true that....i just ran with it GRUMPYstyle and made it my own gimmick. :11:

Edited By Gooch on 1050378253
It was just an accolaid, you are the true genius her my friend.
you drunk again?
DIG is a coward...he won't post in the cell. I am very disappointed.
yes gooch, you had a fun alter-ego. let it go already. Rolleyes
jealousy will get you nowhere. you've been running the same gimmick so long, Gonzo has to cart off the horse carcasses.
he thinks BOB was innovative.
Yeah, as if you're better than DIG

Sheesh
:32:
Quote:Yeah, as if you're better than DIG

Sheesh

Spoketh the Red Sox fan who's no better than OAWITTE
you aren't good at the acronyms are ye?

OAAWITE, along with DIG and a little help from Sleeper brought about the end of FMJ, OA.com, and arguably the Opie and Anthony Radio Show.
ha ha...you keep on telling yourself that. i blame Froy, FMJ + O&A for destroying themselves, repsectively. amazing ego you have though.

Edited By Gooch on 1050432302
I am 100% serious by the way.
they may have imploded, but you have to give Galt some credit for being a catalyst.
for FMJ...absolutely. Galt did a great job riling that overbearing fucker up. That was great. But, it was given that someone would. Galt did it well, though.
Christ, get off my jock will you
yeah, keyser, leave the poor guy alone. go play with arpi's status.
Quote:DIG is a coward...he won't post in the cell. I am very disappointed.

Jack Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:Why am I trapped in the Other Shit forum?
I honestly don't know. I just opened the cells so that at least you can post til I figure it out.

I don't know who was cruel enough to put you in there but not open the cells.
Pages: 1 2