CDIH

Full Version: im sad.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ever have one of those days that everything is going your way, yet you are still so fucking miserable?
i don't know what's wrong with me.
all the things that always cheer me up, don't.
i've tried them all.
im broken. Undecided

i just needed to vent. sorry.
want to beat me?
:Confusedmooch!::
no...no beating. i don't have the energy.

hi dankey. smoochies.
wanna hug? :loveya:
:18:
:thumbs-up:
Smoochies are better than hugs.
its not a competition sir. :disappointed:
im so tired...but if i go to bed, i just lay there. argh.

what exactly are smoochies?

i say...smoochies= the big smile, run and hug kinda thingie when you haven't seen someone in a long time...with a big ol sloppy kiss on the cheek. and its the kind of hug that you don't let go right away...and do that silly side to side rock. oh so nice and happy.

yeah. thats what smoochies is.
I totally won.
I agree...Smoochies > Hug
I feel better today, hope you do too
wrong, vg always wins, sir. :moonie:
VG this thought might put a smile on your face.........my daughter is wearing her little pink pumas like the ones you have and she's chillin' out in that snazzy little chair that has her/your name embroidered on it :-D
That creeps me out LZ...
lz's daughter isnt even named kate. CREEPY.
ok. the secret is out. lz is my dad.

yeah, today was a good day. until, my best friend drops the bomb on us that her parents are moving as soon as they can. leaving the house that me, and my whole crew basically grew up in. my home away from home is going to be filled with strangers. now where are we going to have killer parties for every season, swim and beer-b-q in the summer, and just sit around and do nothing together?

Undecided growing up sucks.
Yup.
"Being grown up isnt half as fun as growing up"
Pages: 1 2