CDIH

Full Version: i hate you all - bleh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this damned message board keeping me from doing my homework, you are all not funny and not entertaining, but somehow i find myself here all the time to read your stupid replies and witty banter, stop it, be less entertaining so i dont want to read it anymore, my head is going to explode from all the crap i didnt do this week, look at this, i just posted a new goddamned topic, ugh, and you are all going to make fun of me and anything that breathes, i know this, but it hasnt stopped me yet, im one of those posters that you all use to make yourselves feel better, i know that too, "at least im not that lame, look at that one, ha hawe should be nice and not rip her a new Asshole" its pathetic, this is the ranting place right? :crackhead:
whatever loser
eat my ass you filthy piece of shit :21:
:30:
i still dont know who you are or where you came from :clueless:
I let her in. :36:
:17:
I know. I'm sorry.
you owe us
I just put up MSI. Now we're even.
i guess...for now Confusedneak:
Pictures please. I want to know what I am making fun of looks like.
maybe instead of posting this crap find someone too teach you punctuation.
i dont care what you think, some people like me, but they wont admit it, bastards :21:
you are the scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum between my toes
Quote:you are the scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum between my toes
who the fuck are you again? Rolleyes
scum eh? eeeewe :19:
Listen Douchebag, you don't like it. Go Bye Bye. Keep with your studies and finish school. There is a place for witty banter like this and it's called college. :fuckoff: :21: :fuckoff:
college sucks, oh wait, im stoned and im going to go play roller hockey in a parking lot, its not so bad :21:

Edited By flamingfish on 1050455859
your sigs are disturbing
Pages: 1 2 3