CDIH

Full Version: Geeks Unite!! - Unreal Tournament 2003
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you guys say to getting a game together tonight?
omg d00d ull b3 pwn3d
sorry, ill be playing everquest. im cool.
im in just IM me if you start a game
i would play but it is really slow on my p2.

Edit: But if you said Starcraft, I am ready to whoop some arse!

Edited By Ronin on 1050611718
d00d message me, I'm Fatal1ty
you wish you were Fatal1ty
I'd give him a run of his money

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->I'd be lucky to stay in positive numbers<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->
ooo seriously ronin i'll play you in starcraft
i'll try installing it later tonight after my class (i think one of the cds is scratched Undecided )
Ill whip some ass just Pm me In aim.

Edited By Baker on 1050619257
so whens this game gonna happen?
Tuesday Evening? Anyone?

I played Invasion with Goaty the other night after handing him his ass in one on one. So I'm game for that, mutant is fun, or just plain old DM. Maybe we could get enough people together to do a BR or CTF game. I'm only here in GA till May2nd and then I don't have an internet connection untill I return in fall so I want to get some gaming in with people I know. PM me or something if you're game.
How can you guys play this game on consoles?

I mean seriously a controller can't come close to the precision of a mouse and keyboard
I was talkin about PC
OH DISS!
Quote:I was talkin about PC

Oh yeah, stupid me I forgot I played with Goat a while back.

If you guys ever wanna set up a match I'm game
cool man...cool... :6:
no one else plays starcraft beside me and HedCold?
I'll play but I refuse to play on Battle.net. Every patch after 1.04 has pissed me off.
I haven't played it for years, but if anyone plays Warcraft 3 I'd be up for a game
Pages: 1 2