CDIH

Full Version: Name my band - Cause deciding on one sucks.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My band is having a hell of a time agreeing on a name. Some gems such as "Stifler's Mom" have been nixed. We need your help. Its also a pretty good thread for silly band names. If we decide to use your name i'll give you something cool. Thanks for the help, i'm ready to rip my hair out at this point over this.

EDIT: per maynard's advice, i thought i'd tell you what kind of music we play. we cover ozzy, led zep, incubus, rhcp, aerosmith, janes addiction, pretty much a wide variety of rock and metal from the 70's and current metal and rock. Theres a sample of our tracks here.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 27 2002 at 4:39
purple monkey dishwasher
Everyone Gets Laid
Nipples of Steel
Apocalypstick
Fourplay

It wil be really cool 'cause a lot of people will think it is a sexual name, but in reality it will mean 4 guys playing music. It will be like an inside joke you can tell Rolling Stone during your interview when you make the cover.
What kind of music is it? How about...

The Anal Fissures
Green Apple Splatter
We Like Dick
Dickhole
Fuckstick
Flying Death Monkeys

EDIT - Fourplay is a jazz group that have been around for years. I have an album or two of theirs. See em here.

Edited By Maynard on Feb. 27 2002 at 4:42
Fourplay is already taken oh ironclad memoried one.

This guy has got some pretty funny ideas.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 27 2002 at 4:46
Froy's Boys
OTL
Stalked Fayth
Sean Cold Wrote:Froy's Boys
OTL
Stalked Fayth
I said name my band not name my brand.
Sean Cold Wrote:Froy's Boys
OTL
Stalked Fayth
those will cost you at least $20 at the door.
You could just bash your hands on the keyboard and come up with the band name.

ncajwernciaser
saisnvaioawre
cvlkalknaerlj
riowlnkcasern'v'naesr
sexpot drunkards
Yeasty Lips
Maynard Wrote:Fourplay is a jazz group that have been around for years. I have an album or two of theirs. See em here.
Its also the name of a super-cute boy band from the UK!

Edited By Keyser Soze on Feb. 27 2002 at 4:58
Gooch Wrote:those will cost you at least $20 at the door.
cover band, not cover charge.

how about:

no name

geniricly challenged

blamed

fat washed up orson wells'

soup sucks
Maynard Wrote:You could just bash your hands on the keyboard and come up with the band name.
hoo hoo

an idea i've had is to take lots of symbols, web/wingdings, greek letters and shit, put them together, and make the wierdest noise you can when you say the band's name
souptown cageblasters
I got the best name for your band.

You ready?

<font size=4>N*SYNC!!!!</font size>
ELASTIC SENSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3