CDIH

Full Version: Indian Giver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is a really funny term when you think of its origin. We should use it more often.

Porch monkey too. I really like that one.
Use both in a sentence.
Would Dot Head be the same as Indian Giver?
Quote:Would Dot Head be the same as Indian Giver?
No.
The porch monkey was an indian giver when it came to his stash of Jamaican Spliff
So if a Porch Monkey can be an Indian Giver with a spliff.

What does that make the Jew who owns the Porch Monkeys crib?
Quote:What does that make the Jew who owns the Porch Monkeys crib?
A slum lord
Racism is running rampant on this board.

I'm disgusted.
I blame the jews.
Chew on this:

"Indians" were only considered "Indians" because the original explorers that "discovered" America were lost. So, in fact, the "Indiands" were thought to be the people of India. So, the term "Indian Giver" is actually a misnomer(sp?). At least dotheads really do have dots on their heads.

However, I can't front... the term "porch monkey" is a funny one. Originally, I believe it was "Alabama Porch Monkey". This term is derived from the proclivity(sp?) o "African Americans" to congregate on their porches. So, it does hold water.

In the end, the jews own everything anyway, so we should all hate them.
whats an Indiand?
This is me using Indian Giver and Porch Monkey in a sentence.
Quote:This term is derived from the proclivity(sp?) o "African Americans" to congregate on their porches. So, it does hold water.
Kid, just tell your relatives to get over to Walmart and buy a cheap window airconditioner so they don't need to sit on the porch to beat the heat. If they can't afford one, I'm sure someone in the family would be happy to steal one.
I like the terms "sand monkeys" and "ubangees" myself
i have always had a preference for the word darkie
smoked irish
I like how Americans are called "The Great Satan". One of the good things the Islamic fundamentalists have brought us
needs more cowbell!

my work is done here.
I prefer nigger face.