CDIH

Full Version: No more shall men prematurely ejaculate...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Penis-Numbing Condom Planned
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.excite.com/odd....rs.html">http://news.excite.com/odd....rs.html</a><!-- m -->
Quote:BERLIN (Reuters) - A German company said on Thursday it wants to market a new condom to improve men's sexual performance by numbing the penis to prevent premature ejaculation.
The condom, which would carry thin film of anaesthetic on its inner lining, has yet to win regulatory approval.

"Men tend to get turned on more quickly than women," a spokesman for Cologne-based firm Condomi told Reuters. "Our condom will even up the odds by numbing the man's sensitive regions -- but not the whole body like when you're drunk."

Save the Teenweek jokes.
You post a story like this and worry about Teenweek jokes?
Teenweek obdviously has no problems...he got his load to the target... :5:
Why on earth would a guy want his penis numbed? I know I'm not like most girls, but if a guy cums really fast I take it as a compliment that he was that much more turned on. I can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would want to feel less sensation during sex.
i know your in michigan and things get to your kind a little slower but they have had those types of condoms around for a while. and my experience with them has been that as soon as the guy put it on he went limp after the first couple of humps because his dick felt like your arm does when you fall asleep on it
save the money and go ride a bicycle for about 15 minutes.....those awful fucking seats do the same thing
Hey.. Don't shoot the messenger.
Hi Jack :loveya:
[Image: uzi.gif] Bang Bang
Quote:and my experience with them has been that as soon as the guy put it on he went limp after the first couple of humps because his dick felt like your arm does when you fall asleep on it
yeah, i am sure it was the condoms fault Rolleyes
all of a sudden that scene in mallrats popped up, where theyre talkin about superman, and how lois' tubes couldnt handle his super sperm, so he would need a kryptonite condom..but it would kill him....thats what this is :17:
a regular condom isnt numbing enough?
oh mr. everquest cyberpimp comes in with the zinger!
I need this technology desperately.
:rofl:

So that's why she left you. Two-pump chump.
I saw Trojans inthe store this morning called Ultra Snug or something like that.
Are these for small dicks? Anybody reccommend them?
I use the ultra thin ones...I personally hate condoms...
Quote:called Ultra Snug

Don't know, ask a gook.

I'm a Magnum man myself. :thumbs-up: