CDIH

Full Version: Well, since someone is a whiney bitch....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I put this fucker in here to shut him the hell up. I know everyone was getting tired of his bragging about his fucking girlfriend, and his trip to spring training. So I threw him in here to do everyone a favor. Then I get this...

arpikarhu (4:29:34 PM): dude
jshoejr (4:29:38 PM): yes?
arpikarhu (4:29:45 PM): dude
jshoejr (4:29:48 PM): yes?
arpikarhu (4:30:06 PM): ok, you have had your fun
jshoejr (4:30:13 PM): no i haven't
arpikarhu (4:30:21 PM): this is soooooooooooooo dull
jshoejr (4:30:25 PM): i didn't do anything
arpikarhu (4:30:33 PM): whatever
arpikarhu (4:33:02 PM): i'm dying here

So, now I ask you, should we let him out yet?
Although that is kind of a dick reason. :clueless:
Free Arpi!!!!

Free Arpi!!! :bouncer:
yay Luna!!!!!!!!!!!
so...isnt this arpi's SECOND trip to the hole?you'd think he'd learn by now
Hey Ladi Wrote:Although that is kind of a dick reason. :clueless:
How so? He started multiple threads about it. And he posted in a bunch of different ones about the trip. It was starting to piss people off.
maynerd is double and triple voting!!! I am calling shenanigans!!
fbdlingfrg Wrote:so...isnt this arpi's SECOND trip to the hole?you'd think he'd learn by now
I was wondering if you could be learned with a little stay here as well.
if i am to be locked in here, give me fbdlring-a-ling-ding.
LunaBabe Wrote:Free Arpi!!!!

Need I be the one to remind you.....

Quote:Who wants Puppies
Quote:Who wants flowers
Quote:did i mention that i'm going to florida for spring training next week
Quote:Who wants cute babies

Edited By Galt on Feb. 27 2002 at 4:56
i always liked you galt. ayn rand rules.
Sean Cold Wrote:I was wondering if you could be learned with a little stay here as well.
but...you said...not online...

EEP!!!!!!! :amf: :amf:
Maynard Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:Although that is kind of a dick reason. :clueless:
How so? He started multiple threads about it. And he posted in a bunch of different ones about the trip. It was starting to piss people off.
I keep telling everyone I'm sick, do I get to go to hole #2?

Atleast it was happy annoying news. Yes, he was just rubbing it in everyone's face, but it's a cool ass trip!

Whatever, just my two cents. Carry on, I'm just a peon.
Hey Ladi Wrote:Whatever, just my two cents. Carry on, I'm just a peon.
Can I pee on you?

Please? :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:
Oh Arpi, it's not looking very good at the moment. :disappointed:
Hey everyone, I'm going to go and take a shit. It's gonna rock! I'm gonna sit on the bowl, and read like 3 magazines and the paper. While I'm there, I hope you all will get jealous because it's going to feel sooooo good to do it. I can't wait. It's going to be great.
Maynard Wrote:Hey everyone, I'm going to go and take a shit. It's gonna rock! I'm gonna sit on the bowl, and read like 3 magazines and the paper. While I'm there, I hope you all will get jealous because it's going to feel sooooo good to do it. I can't wait. It's going to be great.
that was annoying and i hate you, so according to your rules you should be in the hole.
Arpikarhu Wrote:that was annoying and i hate you, so according to your rules you should be in the hole.
No bear boy, I don't hate you. It's everyone else that hates you.
Maynard Wrote:Hey everyone, I'm going to go and take a shit. It's gonna rock! I'm gonna sit on the bowl, and read like 3 magazines and the paper. While I'm there, I hope you all will get jealous because it's going to feel sooooo good to do it. I can't wait. It's going to be great.
I blew my nose before and I felt a whole lot better. Although, I did think if I kept going I might lose some brain. Later I'm going to take some cough medicine, and go to sleep, and hope I stop coughing like my lung is coming up tommorrow. :thumbs-up:

Everyone can play! What's YOUR fun issue of the day!!?
Galt Wrote:
LunaBabe Wrote:Free Arpi!!!!

Need I be the one to remind you.....

Quote:Who wants Puppies
Quote:Who wants flowers
Quote:did i mention that i'm going to florida for spring training next week
Quote:Who wants cute babies
How could you forget: "If you were a hammer..."?
Pages: 1 2