CDIH

Full Version: NWO - Is it possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With every country trying to impose its own views on other countries, I've been thinking... is it possible to have a world police authority? Would it be a good thing?

Personally, I think that the UN is a good thing, but the bottom line is, THEY DON'T HAVE WEAPONS!!!

So, in turn, do we disarm the countries, and allow only the UN to possess weapons of mass destruction?

I mean come on, if the UN is supposed to protect the world from itself, why does any country need weapons? In theory, this would give the UN the power to fight any force that is deemed to be a destructive power in the world. It would also disarm the US as the "world superpower".

I guess in the end, I just pretty much feel that nobody should die as a result of someone else's opinion.
The only world authority with weapons is ourselves. UN is merely a collective of the official voices of partaking countries. It was made out of Woodrow Wilson's failed League of Nations idea, where the idea was basically the same: creating a group that the US could control to dictate policy to other coutries.
Quote:I just pretty much feel that nobody should die as a result of someone else's opinion.

What should they die for?
I thought they disappeared when Hogan went face last year.....
They should die for contracting terminal illness. They should die for commiting acts of genecide or murder. They should not die because the US disagrees with their idealogies and opinions.

I feel it is not up to the US to dictate world policy. Instead, that responsibility rests on an amalgamation of the leadears of all countries. NOT, on the shoulders of the leader of the most powerful country.

The world should not act in fear of a leader, but in agreeance with the principles for which he/she fights. An ally allied out of fear is no more an ally than your enemy.
Quote:They should die for commiting acts of genecide or murder. They should not die because the US disagrees with their idealogies and opinions.

But what if that country feels that genocide is a good thing? Wouldn't attacking them mean we are attacking them because we disagree with their opinion? War is all about opinions, you can't have one without the other because at its core War comes down to one side disagreeing with another.

Quote:I feel it is not up to the US to dictate world policy.

Half the time we're told not to do anything, yet the other half of the time countries and people cry out for our health. We're not supposed to use our power, yet we're supposed to use our power to help. Saving the Iraqi people is bad, but sending aid to Afrika is a good and noble cause. Being the most powerful nation is a curse, not a blessing, no matter what the country does it will be seen as the wrong thing by certain countries.

Quote:Instead, that responsibility rests on an amalgamation of the leadears of all countries.

Tried that, hasn't worked. Countries are selfish, it theory it would be nice if everyone could get along and make decisions but the human factor fucks it all up.
i think you should all die for not agreeing with my idealogies and opinions.
As long as I'm on the winning side I don't care what happens.
Fuck the UN, Fuck France, Fuck Iraq, Fuck Bush. Fuck them all to Hell.

Seal the borders and begin to round up all illegals and lets start shooting those bastards NOW!!!!
Gomez, I agree that the idea it rather utopian and not likely to work. But, I wonder how much that is true because the UN is not armed.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think that I have the solution that has eluded world leaders for decades.
Quote:I don't think that I have the solution that has eluded world leaders for decades.
gracious of you to admit, and a first if i am not mistaken
I thought the NWO was "God, to Jerry to Kent to the cleaners"?

No?

<font size=-2>I hope someone else knows where this quote comes from..
It was also a kick ass Ministry tune in the late 80's, early 90's?? :5:
Interesting concept Kid. But it will never be. The UN was finally exposed for what it really is, an exorcise in futility. Bush basically rendered the body useless for all future wars. They will do well at sending food and aid to third world countries, but they will never be able to stop a future war.

The US will remain the world police organization. It serves our needs well to do that. Whenever we need to influence change or control a natural resource, we will find some argument to protect US security and go to war over it. Until someone comes along and knocks the chip off our shoulder, we will be the boss.
I am in agreement with OAS. UN has been undercut purposely...and will remain so.
Quote:I thought the NWO was "God, to Jerry to Kent to the cleaners"?

No?

I hope someone else knows where this quote comes from..

Real Genius starring a young Val Kilmer. I bet he cringes at the thought of that movie now. :1:

As for the whole policing thing, I personally hate the fact that we are always looked upon to cure the world's ills, but like Gomez said it's a curse, not a blessing and thinking the UN could handle the job themselves is suicide for everyone.
Quote:exorcise in futility
:rofl:

Quote:Real Genius starring a young Val Kilmer. I bet he cringes at the thought of that movie now.
except for the weird looking kid who played mitch, that movie rules!!